Best Ecay Uno Song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
what up Ecay? this K9 man...I never did really put those vst's to use...I kinda got burnt out on the producing part but im sticking to rapping...anyway hope everythang going coo witcha and u still pumpin out them hits mane...aight den man, 1.

May 1, 2003
Ride Tonight w/ Goldie Loc & Mr. Tan.

It's also one of my All-Time favorite beats. I still haven't gotten that "Keep it in the Family" I know it's some favorites waitin to be found on that. What's next Ecay?

Apr 25, 2002
and for the hits imma have to say...

u turn me
180 gold
god on my side
the comeback
still gangbangin
so little time
pick up the pieces
cold twist

those are just a few i remember off top...but i can bump that mental scars back to back...

what u got in the works tho? aint seen or heard from u in a min.

Oct 2, 2005
"U TURN ME" IS THE COLDEST SONG ECAY HAS EVA MADE. I WISH HE WOULD MAKE MORE UPTEMPO BEATS. IF U SEE THIS ECAY 1, KEEP BRINGIN THE HEAT FOLK.

Aug 14, 2003
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I BANG EVERYTHING THAT YOU COME OUT WITH, BUT THE ONES THAT STAND OUT THE MOSTARE 180 GOLD, THE REALIST, GOD ON MY SIDE, MENTAL SCARS & COLD TWIST, THE WAY YOU PUT THE CONCEPTS TOGETHER ON THEM IS TIGHT MY NIGGA. MATTER OF THE WHOLE MENTAL SCARS IS BANGIN MY NIGG. WHERE CAN I FIND THE OPERATION EP HOMIE?

Oct 21, 2003
what up Ecay 1?
I gotta go with: if its on its on, always out numbered, ride 2night and neva b changed!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait to hear some new Ecay Uno shit.

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
So many good tracks out from you ecay. Love those beats you drop with that ohhohhohhohhhohhhoo sound too em. There are a few of them. I will consult the discs and drop some names later.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
yeah people are feelin the beats such as break yo self but when I show someone outside of dago a song its usually u turn me,they all say that shit is hard...I probabl like the song G shit with you lil B-stone, and damu on damus c.d. the best(oh yeah I didnt forget this time...song produced by............ring ding ding ding ding.....ECAY )

Oct 30, 2002
Best song by far is "Life or Death" which is one of the best rap songs come out during the past five years. This song got HEART.

.... then "U Turn Me"

....then the rest.

Feb 13, 2005
U TURN ME GOTTA BE THA COLDEST SHIT FROM THAT NIG FOR REAL 'CAUSE HE WAS SPEAKIN' ON SOME REAL SHIT BUT THE WHOLE CD BANGING...BUT IF I HAD TO PICK OUT 1 SINGLE TRACK IT WOULD HAVE TO BE PICK UP THE PIECES...ECAY TEND TO SPIT HIS BEST SHIT WHEN HE TALKIN' BOUT SOME REAL LIFE CONCEPTUAL SHIT THAT YOU CAN REFLECT ON YA FEEL ME...AYE MY NIG, HURRY UP WIT THAT ALBUM...NIGGAZ IS FIENDIN' TO HEAR SOME REAL SHIT!!!! STAY UP MY NIG!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
"God on my Side" gets me all the time...I only have Mental Scars though...nice CD..I was happy you was reppin Daygo as well...You seem like a real intelligent guy who has a story to tell and not just the typical "gangsta-rapper"..Obviously very talented as well..

Feb 14, 2004
yup, U Turn Me is tight! also like 180 Gold and God On My Side, and damn the whole Mental Scarz album is tight. i have no complaints at all about that album. i have yet to hear your other material though.