Best dispensary in SF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
I will be in the bay area for the weekend and I am looking to find the best spot possible. Please let me know what are your opinions on the best places to go thanks.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I bet if the siccness made a forum all about drugs & stuff, there would be a thread just like this with dispensary reviews and everything... One could only dream....
Ain't that the truth. I swear I did see one, but I may just be high.
Why not ask what the best coffee shop is? Or the best bus stop?
I hear fruitvale station is hyphy

Meltdown in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

Fuckin idiots never fuckin mind....having attitudes online and shit. I don't live on here like some of you punks. Piss off.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Fuckin idiots never fuckin mind....having attitudes online and shit. I don't live on here like some of you punks. Piss off.
Ha!
Heres the deal:
1) you need a card to buy anything in any of these dispensaries. That means you have to also be a state resident - Chicago54 - who doesnt live here.
2) most shops all have the same strans. Some prices are adjusted.
Some charge tax. some only take cash. some take all forms of payment. some charge convenience fees on CCs. Some will have an ATM on premises.
3) None of these spots are bars. The few places that will allow you to "medicate" are full of folks with serious and fatal diseases. Not the most fun environments at all. So most of the time its buy & bolt.
Having said all that, theyre everywhere. Itd be easier to throw a dart at the map.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
Ha!
Heres the deal:
1) you need a card to buy anything in any of these dispensaries. That means you have to also be a state resident - Chicago54 - who doesnt live here.
2) most shops all have the same strans. Some prices are adjusted.
Some charge tax. some only take cash. some take all forms of payment. some charge convenience fees on CCs. Some will have an ATM on premises.
3) None of these spots are bars. The few places that will allow you to "medicate" are full of folks with serious and fatal diseases. Not the most fun environments at all. So most of the time its buy & bolt.
Having said all that, theyre everywhere. Itd be easier to throw a dart at the map.

i think u also gotta live in the state for a certain period of time before gettin the weed card. those requirements depend on the individual state

in other words u cant take medical records from one state to a weed clinic expectin to get a card without establishing residency

Last edited:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I was gonna say something funny or sarcastic or just outright rude since I already started a cannabis club reviews thread in detox a while back but Green Door is the shit in SF, there are plenty of other clubs that have great things about them but Green Door is my favorite. But that doesn't matter since you're from Chicago, and the only thing you can do is go outside Green Door and possibly get robbed like 2 Chainz