Best DAW for beginners?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2017
if you wanna take the douche bag route go straight pro tools.

if you wanna take the ratchet route go fl.

otherwise.................... studio one

Jan 19, 2017
Studio One has the fastest/logical/intuitive workflow without sacrificing too many advanced features. Also less buggy compared to other options. I have put a few artists on Studio One and watched their productivity/creativity increase significantly. Personally I was able to consistently bang shit out way faster using Studio One compared to any other daw without all the bugs. cubase/cakewalk/sonar/protools are really good but once you start loading your 3rd party plugins, it can get buggy quick. cant tell you how many sessions were wrekt by buggy software.

reason is good and rock solid but the workflow is kind of lame and the sounds are fairly limited. its like they converted all of the hardware into software which is cool but doesn't tap into the full potential of modern daw software. Ive found the workflow and mixing to be the most limited.

this is not to say that you cant use whatever and it will work. when i started out i was making beats on a casio with only 6 tracks but making some serious slaps. also back then pro tools was all the buzz but people are idiots. protools is cool if you have the hd hardware and are recording multiple tracks simultaneously but for the mbox in your bedroom its a joke.