Best Dago album in 2004

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Ese Brown said:
the whole cd is clean as fuck, but the oldies cuts are classics, especially What Can I Do and Boo Hoo

that Boo Hoo rola is dissing Royal T

Thanks G! Ill try to hear it and later on some of his older joints.

...and he dissed Royal T? Damn, hes retaliatin'! I knew that he was under his label, that oldies-infiltratid Low Pro... I couldnt stand those albums they be comin out and out already cuz its all the same Rap n Oldies shit and nuttin better than that. ..and Royal T has to be the worst rapper and businessman so far. I hope Knightowl blast his ass and everyone else in this mutha...

Jan 26, 2004
smallski61916 said:
Thanks G! Ill try to hear it and later on some of his older joints.

...and he dissed Royal T? Damn, hes retaliatin'! I knew that he was under his label, that oldies-infiltratid Low Pro... I couldnt stand those albums they be comin out and out already cuz its all the same Rap n Oldies shit and nuttin better than that. ..and Royal T has to be the worst rapper and businessman so far. I hope Knightowl blast his ass and everyone else in this mutha...
thats the 3rd rola he made about Royal T

Call The Cops from The Album was about Royal and so was The Last Laff

Dec 25, 2003
The Ski-Unit Association could be the next phase of the west coast rap and the whole hip-hop generation that it will shut em all down!!!!!! We're collectin bars and nuggets already!

The "Chief" or "Executive" or "Duke" or what not: Mr. Smallski Salvador S.G. Smalls. and make sure you check my history dammit! EXPECTING SOON.

Jun 29, 2002
www.myspace.com
FOR ME, JBOOG , A 17 YEAR OLD KID THATS STILL IN SCHOOL, TO CO EXECUTIVE PRODUCE THAT A TEAM SLUMPER,,,,IT WHENS HANDS DOWN.....ALL IT NEEDS IS THE BACKING.....ONE OF THE ONLY RECORDS ON THAT LIST THAT COULD ACTUALLY GO PLATINUM...ITS NOTHING....AND OH YEAH IM NOT TRYNA TOOT MY OWN HORN BUT......WATCH OUT FOR ME HOLLA AT ME IF U WANTS KNOCCIN ASS BEATS FOR CHEAP (PRICES'LL GO UP SOON SO HOLLA) 619-584-9172