Best Dago album in 2004

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i need to get up on my dago rap in 04... i havent even heard of a lot of the artists you posted...

out of what i've heard in 04 i'd say the Leery Gang, that CD is hard

Aug 9, 2002
spadejackjp said:
plex
Leery Gang
B-Stone
MJJ
C.C.
Robb Carter
Big Trell
HTP
Ice Lecta
Gametight
Tony Fresh
Damu
A Team
etc

B-Stone or MJJ are mine

& I have no clue who any of thease dudes are...Ive only heard of one rapper out of dago....jayo felony....& ive heard of damu only threw word of mouth....

Sep 16, 2003
214Thug said:
& I have no clue who any of thease dudes are...Ive only heard of one rapper out of dago....jayo felony....& ive heard of damu only threw word of mouth....
that's because none of these artists are signed! if you're up on what's goin' on in dago, then you would know. but if you are outside of dago, then mostly likely you wont. it's that simple.

Aug 14, 2003
complex said:
that's because none of these artists are signed! if you're up on what's goin' on in dago, then you would know. but if you are outside of dago, then mostly likely you wont. it's that simple.
Originally Posted by 214Thug

DAMN HOMIE, YOU LIVE IN DAGO & ONLY HEARD OF JAYO? LOOK WHERE IM FROM, I HEARD MOST OF THESE ARTISTS THAT ARE LISTED. BUT BEST DAGO ALBUM IN 2004, THAT'S A HARD ONE.

Apr 25, 2004
Damu was my pick...... I got a few snippets on a upcoming album for Dago last night. I wont say who it is because they gon' be mad than a mutha fu#ka but when it does drop the whole town is going to be screaming Klack Klack Klack Klack................oooops..

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Southend_206 said:
Originally Posted by 214Thug

DAMN HOMIE, YOU LIVE IN DAGO & ONLY HEARD OF JAYO? LOOK WHERE IM FROM, I HEARD MOST OF THESE ARTISTS THAT ARE LISTED. BUT BEST DAGO ALBUM IN 2004, THAT'S A HARD ONE.
I dont' believe that guy lives in DAGO....hence the reason he hasn't heard of any of the artists. Now what is HTP??? lol

Dec 25, 2003
Lil Rob's new shit is really tight??? Thats funny cuz I knew a folk who has it already and he's said its aiight like its either average or not that bangin'. and that was his opinion tho and that kinda prevented me from gettin and listening to his new shit and I say his early shit was more hard & bangin tho, like Crazy Life and his other early cuts and those could be his underground classics...

Dec 17, 2003
havent heard all these albums but frum what i hear
B-Stone - Street Game

and im still tryin to get complex's album, im sure west coast mcn iz tight, tha only thing iz that i heard at least half tha songs before on compilations, soundtraks, or tha e-mortal gang album

Sep 16, 2003
Olde_E said:
havent heard all these albums but frum what i hear
B-Stone - Street Game

and im still tryin to get complex's album, im sure west coast mcn iz tight, tha only thing iz that i heard at least half tha songs before on compilations, soundtraks, or tha e-mortal gang album
actually, out of 13 songs, 5 of them have already been on other peoples shit. that's 8 unheard songs. i bet you those 8 are worth more than alot of niggas whole album. cop that shit from nemo or you can go to my website www.complexmuzic.com. you will be glad you got it. peace homie.

Jan 26, 2004
smallski61916 said:
Lil Rob's new shit is really tight??? Thats funny cuz I knew a folk who has it already and he's said its aiight like its either average or not that bangin'. and that was his opinion tho and that kinda prevented me from gettin and listening to his new shit and I say his early shit was more hard & bangin tho, like Crazy Life and his other early cuts and those could be his underground classics...
the whole cd is clean as fuck, but the oldies cuts are classics, especially What Can I Do and Boo Hoo

that Boo Hoo rola is dissing Royal T