Best Compilation To Ever Come Out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Den said:
West coast bad boyz #1...hands down.
And i know i didn't see someone put northern expozure!? HahaHA..man. unless you a norteno or know dude who put it out i cant understand what kind of demon would possess someone to put some shit like that down under Best complication to ever come out.
NORTHERN EXPOZURE VOL. 1 IS ONE OF THE TIGHTEST COMPILATIONS EVER PUT OUT. PULL YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS

Aug 7, 2002
^^maan i peeped that northern expozure bullshit and it'z hella sorry imo...and yep @ den wcbb 1 and 2 had da tightest slumpz on dat shit...even south-west ridaz see i be listenin to dem real compilations wit dem tight ass beatz not like them norteno type of bullshit or other compilationz dat people think it'z tight but down here people don't really listenn to dat bullshit...bez west music eva is with dem siccmade niggaz brotha lynch n that old spice 1 n doomsday thats wat i call bomb ass muzicc right there...

Apr 25, 2002
carlos said:
^^maan i peeped that northern expozure bullshit and it'z hella sorry imo...and yep @ den wcbb 1 and 2 had da tightest slumpz on dat shit...even south-west ridaz see i be listenin to dem real compilations wit dem tight ass beatz not like them norteno type of bullshit or other compilationz dat people think it'z tight but down here people don't really listenn to dat bullshit...bez west music eva is with dem siccmade niggaz brotha lynch n that old spice 1 n doomsday thats wat i call bomb ass muzicc right there...
um.....YEA.. CAN YOU TRANSLATE THAT TO ENGLISH?

OR MAYBE YOU CAN JUST ANSWER THIS....WHICH NORTHERN EXPOZURE DID YOU HEAR?

Aug 17, 2002
-ALL THE NORTHERN EXPOZURES ARE TIGHT, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT THINK SO AS MATT INSTRUCTED
-NORTHERN WARRIORZ-BLOOD SWEAT AND YEARS
-17 REASONS
-ROMPILATION 1
-NORTHERN GHETTO BOYZ