Best Compilation To Ever Come Out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Damn there needs to be some sort of run off vote between 17 Reasons and Romp1!

And Im not sure how much they sold but I think I recall hearing 17 Reasons sold 50 or 60K.

N

NASTY NATE

17 reasons
1st Rompilation
Isolated in the game pt.1

ARE ALL DOPE!!!!

"THEME MUSIC TO DRUG DEALINS AND KILLINS" IS DEFINITELY SETTIN A NEW STANDARD THAT THIS GAME DESPERATELY NEEDS....I PREDICT IT TO BE THE DOPEST COMP TO DROP FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS AT LEAST....REAL CHAT

Jan 22, 2003
1. Sac Sin presents "Point Blank Range 1"

2. Mac Dre presents "The Rompilation 1"

3. Khayree brings you "The Blackilation" (yes this is a compilation)

4. L-Love presents "The Styles Of The Bay"

5. San Quinn/Black-N-Brown presents "17 Reasons"

Whoa the Bay Area was hot back then!!!

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
92live said:
1. Sac Sin presents "Point Blank Range 1"

2. Mac Dre presents "The Rompilation 1"

Whoa the Bay Area was hot back then!!!
Finally! Someone who agrees with me that Point Blank Range Vol 1 is one of the tightest!

i would add to the two picks above:

3 WCBB vol 1

4 Murderdog-Southern xxxposure

Dec 2, 2002
im glad im the first one to say

Flamin - B Dawgs Come Better

that album is my most fav compilation and maybe even fav album over all.

also these ones:

Prophet Posse - Body Parts
Mac Dre presents The Rompilation vol. 1
Too Gangsta for Radio
Hypnotize Camp Posse

May 6, 2002
none
i like what young dat picked.....mob house 1....that is probably on the top 10 of all time bay greats

also like stizon skrilla said yall must be young cause bap 1 was/is incrediable......jts x-files is a little know hit from him to me....also that guce was somethin coo

but as far as my picks this cd got 11/5,3x,mac mall,delinquent,jt,quinn,bad n fluenz,ant banks,dangerous dame

talkin bout loc n load....pimps playas and hustlaz....songs like ...11/5's loc n load...one mo time by delinquents,heart of the city mall....and one of 3xs best tracks ever....darcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also how can u forget mobbin thru the bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!please.....keep it reall off of there by 11/5 might be the hardest hitter ever....

May 6, 2002
none
i like what young dat picked.....mob house 1....that is probably on the top 10 of all time bay greats

also like stizon skrilla said yall must be young cause bap 1 was/is incrediable......jts x-files is a little know hit from him to me....also that guce was somethin coo

but as far as my picks this cd got 11/5,3x,mac mall,delinquent,jt,quinn,bad n fluenz,ant banks,dangerous dame

talkin bout loc n load....pimps playas and hustlaz....songs like ...11/5's loc n load...one mo time by delinquents,heart of the city by mall....and one of 3xs best tracks ever....darkcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also how can u forget mobbin thru the bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!please.....keep it reall off of there by 11/5 might be the hardest hitter ever....

May 6, 2002
none

talkin bout loc n load....pimps playas and hustlaz....songs like ...11/5's loc n load...one mo time by delinquents,heart of the city by mall....and one of 3xs best tracks ever....darkcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!