Best Buy Scam...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Almost 3 weeks ago, i brought my labtop to Best Buy, where i brought it from. The CD drive broke, and it was under warrenty. They told me all they were going to do was replace the CD drive, thats all. The had to send my comp to Compact to do this, so it took them almost three weeks to do it.

When i got it back yesterday, everything, i mean everything was deleted. They said it was just easier to do it that way. Well I had shit for school, work, my personal flows, Cmoke flows, my adobe work, all that gone.

They told me that it was not their problem, that i should of backed my files up. Well how Im suppost to do that when the CD burner was the thing that was broke.

I was just wonderin what you all thought of this, is this how it works???

~Fawg

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
I will never, never buy anything again from best buy. My bro had problems with a CD stereo for his car, and it took him 15 trips and three months for them to replace it. They tried fixing it everytime. And each time after the 3rd time they said, if it does not work this time we will replace it. Oh yeah, he was also asked to leave, and excorted out 4 times. They were lucky i didn't cause a seen, and that i knew the sale rep they sent me. I was and am pissed off.

~Fawg

P.S. BOY COT BEST BUY

Nov 8, 2002
If I were you I would raise hell and demand to speak to Mr.Best Buy and say that you are a VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER.....raise hell, I "ALWAYS" get free shit and my money back............lol.............!

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^
^
^
oH YEAH, i rather just blow them up. But I am going to do something, not to that extent, but money wise, yeah, i better get somethin outta this.

~Fawg

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Fawg said:
I will never, never buy anything again from best buy. My bro had problems with a CD stereo for his car, and it took him 15 trips and three months for them to replace it. They tried fixing it everytime. And each time after the 3rd time they said, if it does not work this time we will replace it. Oh yeah, he was also asked to leave, and excorted out 4 times. They were lucky i didn't cause a seen, and that i knew the sale rep they sent me. I was and am pissed off.

~Fawg

P.S. BOY COT BEST BUY
its not the company its the store that you deal with, it is an 8 week wait for this kind of thing, wich they dont tell you when you buy the stereo so it the sales persons and your fault becase he didnt explain this to you and you didnt ask! You should allways ask alot of ?s about warranties!!!!

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
I would of backed up my files, if i had a CD burner that worked. Do you have a floppy that could hold 150MB files i had????

~Fawg

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
"all we have to do is replace the CD drive"

Why the fuck didn't they just give a fucking new computer, thats what they pritty much did. But noooo, they had to make me wait 3 weeks, then give me a pritty much new computer.

Now i gotta pay for my school to reinstall software and set up my comp so it can connect to their server. I told the sales rep be expecting a bill. Plus they optamized my comp, but they anit doin that shit again, last time they did it started getting glictes. Mother fuckers.

And I had assignments that still needed to be handed in. No need to back those up, cuz after i hand em in IM done right, well i didn't get a chance to hand em in.

Its not the workers fault they have corparate morons sittin in the head chairs, gettin paid to make up fucked up store policies. They do everything they can to convince you to buy from them, then they start to fuck you over.

FUCK BEST BUY

~Fawg

PS no joke, BOY COT THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS, WHOS DOWN???

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

damn that sucks homie, you shoulda tried to do something bout it, companies try to fucc a nigga up hopin he wont say shit bacc, if they was gonn delete yo shit they shoulda told you, thats fucced up,
i bet they would be mad as hell if they had a problem wit they computers n some mechanic dude deleted all thier records without tellin them coz that was the easier way

don't take shit from nobody, i'd prolly still go bacc n do somethin bout this situation especially if you really needed the ishh in the comp

out

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Fawg said:
I would of backed up my files, if i had a CD burner that worked. Do you have a floppy that could hold 150MB files i had????

~Fawg
O.K. I guess your right but anyways you got took homie! you shoulda demanded for a replacement not a repair.

There policy should B' like any other stores: "The costemer Is Allways Right"

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
YEAH NO SHIT...AND GUESS WHAT, I JUST TRIED TO PLAY A DVD, WHICH IT DID BEFORE, NOW IT PLAYZ, BUT NO FUCKING SOUND. OH IM GOIN BACK, BACK AGAIN, AND ITS NOT GUNNA BE PRITTY. ALL I CAN REALLY DO I CALL THIS NUMBER AND COMPLAIN, AND GET IT SETTLED THAT WAY. BUT JESUS, YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD CALL YOU UP AND SAY "HAY, WE NEED TO RE-FORMAT YOU COMPUTER, DO YOU THINK YOU WANT US TO BACK UP YOUR FILES FOR YOU, SINCE WE ARE REPLACING YOUR CD BURNER AND YOU COULDN'T"

~Fawg

BOYCOT BEST BUY

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
RAVAGE said:
its not the company its the store that you deal with.
fuck that shit, its the company. my cousin bought a six hundred dollar stereo for his ride and a couple days later, that shit would just go off and change tracks and shit. he went back and they replaced his shit with a better stereo the same day. he just had to pay like fifty bones more for the higher priced stereo he upgraded to. the customer service was good but the merchandise was FUCKED... there is alot of scams goin on out there in businesses we would never imagine... I feel you Fawg, go back and raise some fuckin HELL!!

Aug 17, 2002
Lady Lane said:
If I were you I would raise hell and demand to speak to Mr.Best Buy and say that you are a VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER.....raise hell, I "ALWAYS" get free shit and my money back............lol.............!
I TRIED THAT ONE AT BE$T BUY B4 THEY JU$T KICKED ME OUT. I GOT A $100 CD PLAYER WITH WARRENTY FOR 5 YEARZ BUT I WANTED TO RETURN IT BECUZ THE WARRENTY $AYZ U CAN EXCHANGE IT FOR THE $AME THING -N- THEY WOULDN'T LET ME BECUZ IT WAZ $PECIAL EDITION -N- THE WARRENTY DOE$NT WORK FOR $PECIAL EDITION. IF IT DOE$NT WORK THEN WHY DID THEY $ELL ME A WARRENTY! AL$O I BOUGHT "HOW HIGHT" FOR LIKE $25 -N- THEN I $AW IT AT MY FRIENDZ. I FOUND OUT IT $UCKZ $O I TRIED TO TAKE IT BACK OR ATLEA$T EXCHANGE OR PRICE ADJU$TMENT. THEY TOLD ME I NEEDED A RECIPT BECUZ THEY DID KNOW IF I BOUGHT IT FROM THERE EVEN THO IT WAZ IN THE PACKAGE $TILL AND THE BE$T BUY TAGZ WERE $TILL ON IT!! FINALLY AT GOOD GUYZ MY DAD TRIED TO BUY A CAR $TEREO AND THYE KEPT CHANGING THE PRICE -N- $HIT $O FINALLY ONE DAY HE WENT OVER THERE WITH OUT ME AND WAZ CU$$ING THE $H*T OUT OF THEM. $OMETHING EL$E HAPPENED -N- NOW HEZ BANNED FROM GOOD GUYZ FOR LIFE. F*CK GOOD GUYZ! F*CK BE$T BUY!

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Lady Lane said:
Man naw, you gotta handle yourself in a professional manner, man I bet you I would have gotton the exchange on the warrenty deal.........!
Thats easy for you to say, i beat all you gotta do is smile and you get you way.

~Fawg

Aug 17, 2002
I WAZ HANDLING IT PROFE$$IONALLY ITZ JU$T THAT AFTER A MONTH OF TRYING TO GET THEM TO EXCHANGE I JU$T GOT TIRED OF DEALING WITH THEM. I AM NEVER GOING TO BE$T BUY OR GOOD GUYZ ILL JU$T GO TO CIRCUIT CITY FOR NOW