Best Buy has KILLER for only $9.99 on 7/1!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
It's called they first learned to read in school, then, they used their hard earned money to buy a Sunday Paper which contained ads for stores in their area. They then put their skills at reading to work as they cracked open the Circuit City ad to find the Killer placement, which states that they will be giving away free T-Shirts with purchase of the album.

You can even cut out step two by visiting CircuitCity.com and looking at the weeks ad on their site.
You are correct sir!!! lol..

Thanks V for posting this for me....I didnt know about the CC add since we dont have one in town anymore but thats good new also. I would go to Nebraska Furnture but thats a good 30 min for me so I'll just go to best buy.

I just wanted to post this aswell for all the heads on here that said they were gonna buy 2-3 albums and what not....now they should have no excuses lol...I mean if your luck enough to get it for 7.79 you shold grab atleast 3 copies IMO lol...like I said earlier keep one for you...and give a few away to "deserving" people. I think the album is good enough to at least post decent #'s in the 1st week....

Go get em tomorrow lol...

Holla

Jan 8, 2006
It's called they first learned to read in school, then, they used their hard earned money to buy a Sunday Paper which contained ads for stores in their area. They then put their skills at reading to work as they cracked open the Circuit City ad to find the Killer placement, which states that they will be giving away free T-Shirts with purchase of the album.

You can even cut out step two by visiting CircuitCity.com and looking at the weeks ad on their site.
i gotcha man, its cool to be a dick about it. considering that I did go to circuitcity.com and searched a bit. thanks for your very detailed response... without your help i wouldnt have realized that reading would play such a vital role. Thanks man!

Jan 10, 2006
I got 3 copies and gave my girls some cash so she could go buy a copy on her lunch break. $10 bucks makes it easy to give out a couple extra copies.