Best Buy has KILLER for only $9.99 on 7/1!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
Hey everybody!

I just thought I would start a new thread to inform everyone that Best Buy is going to sell Killer for only $9.99 on 7/1.

Don't believe me? Check out http://www.bestbuy.com/ and click the Weekly ad link at the top of the page and go to page 11.

At that price, buy a few copies to keep for yourself, give them away, or whatever! Let's help Tech & Strange Music reach there sales goals!

Thanks to my boy Smittycal for the tip-off! :cool:

Please don't flame, just support Tech & Strange Music!

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
hell yeah i saw dis in best buy ad today, im pickin up 2 copies fo my self and my homie giving me 10 to get him one. I support da shit and i aint even downloaded it yet so im still waitin to hear it

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I do believe that Circuit City does price matching, thus you should be able to walk in and purchase the album there for $7.79 by making them price match NFM, then STILL get the free T-Shirt. Though, they might try and argue their way out of giving you the shirt, but it wouldn't be hard to put them in their place.

Nov 7, 2006
FYE does price matching if u have proof from an actual flyer and not an online print up. for some reason we dont tell ppl EVER that we do but we do and we mark down an extra 10 percent for going out of ur way to buy it there

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It's called they first learned to read in school, then, they used their hard earned money to buy a Sunday Paper which contained ads for stores in their area. They then put their skills at reading to work as they cracked open the Circuit City ad to find the Killer placement, which states that they will be giving away free T-Shirts with purchase of the album.

You can even cut out step two by visiting CircuitCity.com and looking at the weeks ad on their site.