Best Bay Area Rap Song about Guns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What's the best bay area rap song that mainly talks about guns; or at least has your favorite one liner about guns. Yeah, kind of a dumb topic, but a few friends and I have compiled a small arsenal, are getting CCW's (so we'll be riding and carrying) and have been doing a lot of shooting lately. They have been playing a lot of "non-bay area rap" stuff since we live out in Michigan... haha just thought I'd come on here and ask the experts for some advice on what yay area songs to go back and check for so I can mix in the music...

Like I said, I realize this is not the best thread topic and is really more just to be funny more than anything.... so if you don't like it, just let it fall to the bottom. :):cool:

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
IM THINKING LESS GUNS MORE LYRICS.

WE HAVE LOST TOO MANY GOOD RAPPERS DUE TO GUN VIOLENCE -

RIP - JOHNNY CA$H , PRETTY BLACK, MISTER C, HITMAN, SEAGRAM, MAC DRE, SHIT WE HAVE LOST ENOUGH I THINK .....

I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS THE BEST SONG BECAUSE WHO CAN YOU REALLY TRUST ? IM SURE SOME HAVE NEVER SHOT A GUN. BUT THEN AGAIN SOME HAVE KILLED - VERY CONFUSING

Apr 25, 2002
Hey man I'm all for anti-violence. When I'm carrying or shooting it's not at people. Just looking for some classic bay shit to get pumped up about while dumping some rounds... I've got a whole book of bay cd's, just figured I'd come on and ask opinions. If you don't have one, all good...

Apr 25, 2002
^^Strap on the side is the first one that came to mind for me, that's a trip. I wonder if that's the first one that comes to mind for most of us bay fans. Good looking out.

Apr 25, 2002
This is going to show how much I've been sleeping lately, but thanks for that track KEEPIT100, hadn't heard it before. I'll have to DL that on itunes and add it to the playlist. You a shooter ? :)

Anyway, Hope all is good w/ you man... next time you're out here if you can get here a little early (and give me some advance) and I'll grab some tickets to a game, whatever season it is...