Best Bay Area diss songs of ALL TIME?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2008
everybody talkin bout Dre on them sig tapes... but honestly i think THE MAC (Michael Robinson) went in the hardest on them... you can deffenantly see where Mac Dre got his style from early on in his career... he was comin at bruce about hes dead dad and for being mixed with asian from his mom.. shit was hella funny

"Vietnam hoe.. what she feed ya? peoples pets, you fuckin zebra" - The Mac

Feb 8, 2006
When a rapper makes a diss song and can make the listener feel why he mad , usually the song will be great.I have been told on and sent away and hear stories about the informant in my case out kickin it with people I knew.in my mind I'm thinking what is wrong with the world. so when I hear awax rapping bout shit like that I be in the car amped as fuck cuz I feel his anger

Jan 1, 2013
everybody talkin bout Dre on them sig tapes... but honestly i think THE MAC (Michael Robinson) went in the hardest on them... you can deffenantly see where Mac Dre got his style from early on in his career... he was comin at bruce about hes dead dad and for being mixed with asian from his mom.. shit was hella funny

"Vietnam hoe.. what she feed ya? peoples pets, you fuckin zebra" - The Mac
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FWnW3tnGs-c

"Boooy this is where the shit stops now you in a box layin next to pops. Cold and stankin while me my pops dranking Hennessey cuz hes still livin wit me. And we gone laugh about the good times and the bad Hit the pad and piss on you yo dad. And do the father and son thang but only one thang yous one nigga without a father figure." - The Mac

Last edited:

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I forgot about record haters (someone mentioned it) that shit was hard

Part of a good diss song is the music behind it and the tempo of the flow in relation to it. Shit might look cool on paper but I feel like spitting it correctly over the right beat is just as if not more important