BEST Bar in the Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
shity nights..hahaha thats the sorriest bar ever. You better be ready to fight if you go there bunch of little kids.

Nov 1, 2004
I was at some bar in the mission district last weekend that was pretty dope, they had a huge outdoor patio with plenty of tables. Our crew was chillin just rolling J's smoking and drinking. No one was trippin off the bomb at all, very chill vibe. I just can't remember the name of the bar, near 16th and valencia maybe? Iwas faded as fuck that night.

Nov 4, 2002
PAULO'S LOUNGE IN WEST HAYWARD across the street from Chabot college.

Thursday and Friday nights..

They prices on drinks are cooh, the vibe is cooh, there's bitches and the dj plays a lot of Bay music. Tuesday nights are also sick wid it, they have DJ Rick Lee spinnin, usually Bay cuts. Tuesday is not packed out though, so if you are looking for a chill night then Tuesday is it. Thursday is for all of yall that like it swamped. Ages range from newbie alcoholics to og's. All nights are mixed crowds, so you don't have to worry bout going on a predominately asian, latino, black or what have you night. The bay area is represented at PAULO's Lounge!!!!!

There's also a drive thru 24 hour jack in the box right infront of the bar and parking lot, you could walk up to the window and grab a jumbo jack while busting a stoge before you go back in da bar to down more drinks.

Nov 4, 2002
It's on Hesperian BLVD. Take 880 south and exit W. Tennyson rd, make a right on Hesperian and go about 3 miles up. It's on the right hand side in between Jack in da crack and Subway across the street from CHabot college, you can't miss it

Apr 12, 2005
vinylfiend said:
I was at some bar in the mission district last weekend that was pretty dope, they had a huge outdoor patio with plenty of tables. Our crew was chillin just rolling J's smoking and drinking. No one was trippin off the bomb at all, very chill vibe. I just can't remember the name of the bar, near 16th and valencia maybe? Iwas faded as fuck that night.
i think i know what your talking about.. i was there on friday... some fools that i was there with were smoking bomb like nothing.... i forgot the name of the bar though... but i could be wrong since there are so many bars on 16th and valencia...

Nov 1, 2004
ok, this bar aint the best for peeping out ladies, but if your a true beer conoussier than you got to check out "the toronado" on lower haight near fillmore. This bar has sooo many bomb ass local and foreign beers, many you've never heard of. They also got a shitload of belgian beers on tap but mostly bottled. This bar is known as one of if not the best beer bar in the U.S.A.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
My favorite dive bars are Connelly's in Oakland at Telegraph and 48th St (I think) and this one little bar in SF on Geary between Hyde and Levenworth. It has a name but no sign to announce it.