Best And Worst Live Performances

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2003
BEST:
11-5, cold world, big mac and udi all performed together at dude from UDI's birthday party in frisco a couple years ago was the best rap show i ever saw.

Some other good ones i have seen where The White Stripes, Chicago, Steve Miller and the Doobie Brothers.

NOT GOOD:
I have to put Earth Wind & Fire in both categories, LAst time i saw them the were awesome, but a couple weeks ago I saw them and it wasn't very good. They brought out some old white dude that i guess wrote one of their hits, he sang a couple and ruined them. Also they didn't do my favorite song. i was pissed.

I saw yukmouth and he was the headliner at space550. he came in hella late and did 4 songs. Was kind of disapointed.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Best:
MOP, had everybody goin wild;
Snoop (in 98'), did an interview and chilled with 'em backstage! Tight shit, till some kid got stapped in the audience and the police shut it down...;
Afura, doin Kung Fu moves and shit;

Worst:
No Limit (C-Murder, Silkk, Magic, Kane & Abel, etc.), were on tour with Snoop, but their performance was just lame...;

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
SLICC RICC said:
WORST.: MAC DRE... I LOVE THE MAC D-R-E, BUT HE HAD A HUNDRED FOOS ON STAGE AND THEY WERE ALL YELLIN AND ACTIN LIKE FUCKIN IDIOTS SO ALL THE NOISE THEY WERE MAKIN WAS GOIN INTO HIS MIC... THUMBS WAAAY THE FUCK DOWN...

Sorry to say it but I couldn't agree more....

BEST: Motley Crue hands down....u get yer money's worth at their shows.....and as for rap, honestly every time I've seen E-40 perform he does an AWESOME job....But he's definetly tightened his concert game in the most recent shows

Oct 10, 2005
WORST: SMOOV-E AND PAT RICH (WE ALREADY FUCKED YOUR BITCH???????)

BEST: SIZZLA(MISSED THE SHOW, BUT HIS LIVE CD IS AMAZING), BARRINGTON LEVY, TWIZTID,

Jun 5, 2005
Best:
Rollins Band
Biohazard
Tech N9ne

Just narrowed it down to the top three for the best, there's probably a few more I could add. Tech N9ne makes it despite the venue and the crowd sucking big time.

Worst:
Kottonmouth Kings

Pretty much the only bad performance I've ever seen, unless I include lame hometown opening acts. Worst "band" ever.

May 11, 2002
Best:

Wycleff Jean & Can-I-Bus
Gang Starr
Public Enemy
Lost Boys
Do Or Die
Michael Jackson (from what I remember, I was 8 years old)

Worst:

Bone Thugs N Harmony
Esham

Bone Just Lip Synced The Whole Show And Bizzy Was Not There.

Esham Just Performed For 20 mins And Left, He Could Have Put More Effort Into It.