Best And Worst Live Performances

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
^^ Okay...short story...I was @ a Nickatina show in San Jose and there is this sloppy drunk, sweaty fat guy near the front of the stage while Nicky was performing...dude was soakin' wet with sweat, so he takes off his shirt and starts swinging it around over his head like a cowboy rope...then BOOM...he launches that sh*t and flies onstage and wraps around Nicky's face !! I was like 'oohhh shiiiiiiit !!'

Nicky takes the shirt off and looks at dude....I was thinking Nicky's security was going to snatch the dude up...but before I knew it Nicky clocked that fool right in the jaw with a One-Hitter-Quitter !! I mean...he straight LAID HIM OUT with ONE PUNCH !!

They booted dude out...but its funny cause all his homies he rolled there with were still in there rockin' to the Nickatina jams !!

TRUE STORY !! Nickatina ain't no b*tch !! lol.

Dec 9, 2005
^^ Nope...he socked him from the stage !! He's got reach man...I think he's like 6'5 or something like that !! One-hitter-quitter !! And dudes homeboys didn't even do nothing !! They stayed inside for the rest of the concert !!

Apr 1, 2003
Best
Jurassic 5
Dilated Peoples
Beastie Boys
Run DMC
Blue Scholars
Atmosphere
Eyedea & Abilities

Worst
All those one hit wonders that try to fill up a 45 minute set with crap and have a cd playing with the background vocals on it.

Dec 29, 2005
hmmm.
worst: i know i seen some bad shows but its been a while and i try not to ever remember that shit

Best: Murs was dope
Cypress Hill was sick as fuck
Jurasic 5 was sick to

hands down Earth, Wind, & Fire just all out good show

Apr 8, 2005
D'struction said:
Never seen him live, but i hear Rob Zombie has one of the livest, craziest shows you will ever see
i think craziest live shows would go to gwar, i hear that shit is straight out of hand, ive heard paris has some crazy ones, in terms of rap, he be havin fools in cop suits and pig masks shootin um with fake tech nines. lol

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
D'struction said:
Never seen him live, but i hear Rob Zombie has one of the livest, craziest shows you will ever see
I saw White Zombie play at Twisted Xmas 4 when I was like 11. Even at that age I thought that shit was insane haha.

I wanna see TREOS again, they were one of the best I've ever see and I had never even heard them before that night. Here's some of their live vids if anyone wants to check 'em out.
TREOS Live The shit without Ben is the lineup I've seen, and I like Casey with the band a lot more than them with Ben.