Best And Worst Live Performances

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Some of the best and worst that I've seen:

Best:

Doomsday Productions- best show I've seen, especially Pit.
Too Short- Clear and solid voice on stage, and performs alone
Tech N9ne-High energy

Worst:

E-40-Can't even hear what the fuck he's sayin. I've seen him 3 or 4 times and same thing. Got 30 fools up there all with mics rappin with him.
N2Deep-These fools just plain can't perform

What have y'all seen? The good, the bad, the ugly. Post it up.

Jul 30, 2005
Best

Hopesfall (they blow their CD perfomance out of the water)
Darkest Hour (Their CD shit sucks ass, but live they're unbelievable insane
Thrice
Poison The Well (I highly recomend everyone to see this band atleast once)
Adair

Worst

Moments In Grace
Unearth

I have more for both lists, but none come to mind. I've heard Bring Me The Horizon puts on one of the best shows ever. However I haven't seen them yet.

Dec 25, 2003
Best: Motley Crue or The Cure

Worst: Chingy cuz Ive seen a clip of his performance in Dago & he only performed two songs which was Right Thurr & Holidae Inn... I was like WTF how garbage was that & its was also a waste of a grip of bucks to see him live at Sports Arena or even worse at Coors Amp... Who would wanna go & waste sum $30-40 bucks to see one of the worlds wackest rappers ever perform??? Little 12-16 year old girls???

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
BEST
ANDRE NICKATINA
E-40
WESTSIDE CONNECTION
MARILYN MANSON
DANZIG
VOODOO GLOW SKULLS
DJ QUIK

WORST
DRU DOWN
BAD AZZ
THATS ALL I COULD THINK OF

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I know it seems like I'm jocking again, but Coheed is the best live show I've ever seen. You can see in my sig that Claudio plays the guitar like a rifle during Everything Evil. And I saw Willing Well IV: Final Cut live and he does a 7 minute solo behind his head/ with his teeth. I've never seen anyone do anything like that.
Some other good shows I've seen are Weezer (In 98 when they were the greatest band on the planet), Nickatina, White Zombie, Alkaline Trio.

Worst would have to be Bob Dylan (This was last year, Bob can't really sing much anymore) and Dave Mathews Band.

May 16, 2002
best: pennywise, story of the year, social distortion, billy idol, deftones, too short, eyedea and abilities, metallica

worst: the cramps

Jul 30, 2005
^^^while story of the year isn't exactly my favorite band, I have to agree their shows are pretty damn good.

also b-buzz a while back I downloaded a 15 minute video version of everything evil. have you seen that?

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Yeah I think I gave you the link for it lol.
What did they do in the middle of it? They switch it up before the "Jesse, come look..." part a lot. Sometimes they'll go into a cover song, sometimes they jam. They did that at the show I was at too, and they went into The Tropper by Iron Maiden, it was crazy.

And yeah I don't like Story of the Year, but they're insane on stage.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Best
The Cure
Nickatina
Adult.

Worst
Mac Dre - maybe it was just an off night, hella fools up on stage and he looked way to fucked up to be out in public
Lynch - Hella late did like 3-4 songs
Red/Method - late, did 3 songs, but I got free tickets so

Dec 26, 2004
Best-Zion I most definitly that rocked the stage from begining to end!! no bullshit. Living Legends got the crowd going wild again when it seems to mellow down.
Rage, Alkaholics, Souls of Mischief

Worst- Slayer, they kick ass but kinda tell they gettin old....stoppin every other song but they still fuckin kick ass.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
BEST.: WESSIDE CONNECTION, KORN, TOO SHORT...
WORST.: MAC DRE... I LOVE THE MAC D-R-E, BUT HE HAD A HUNDRED FOOS ON STAGE AND THEY WERE ALL YELLIN AND ACTIN LIKE FUCKIN IDIOTS SO ALL THE NOISE THEY WERE MAKIN WAS GOIN INTO HIS MIC... THUMBS WAAAY THE FUCK DOWN...

May 14, 2002
Best:

Buju Banton
Israel Vibration (everytime 3 or 4 times already now) These dudes are really old and walk on cruches. They rock and dance and get the croud wild.
Capleton