BEST ALBUM OUT OF SD SO FAR?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
so far Contraband but thats cuz its the only 05 release ive gotten this year....i think i got Complex last year but if it came out in 05 you gotta throw that one in

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Sidewayz Ent. Presents Luni Coleone Anger Management Thus Far For The 05 IMO

But The Best Release So Far IMO IS MITCHY SLICK'S "TRIGGERRATION STATION"
With Out A Doubt And Its Still Selling Well In SD....

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
that rocc iz comin....stay tuned!!!feat.NICC CANNON,YUKMOUTH,THE GAME,C-BO,MIKE JONES,SQAD UP!,LIL WAYNE'S YOUNG MONEY M.O.B,THE REGIME,CROOKED I,SMIGG DIRTEE,MITCHY SLIKC,A-WAX,CRICET, CONTRABAND,KOKANE,12 GUAGE SHOTTIE(MARY JANE JUNKEEZ),BOSSMAN HOGG AND MORE!!!!

DOUBLE C.D!!!PLUS DVD

JULY 4TH!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Double CD plus a DVD? Damn, that shit is going to be heavy (literally). I'll look for that.

But I really don't know what the best CD out of Dago for 2005 is. I just started listening to Dago rap about 5 months ago and what I noticed is that most of the CDs I have do not have the year that they came out on the back. But I just ordered that Contraband from the Sicc Shop. Sounds like I'll enjoy it.

May 13, 2005
yall be looking out for that slikk rikk compolation with all his skyline allstar & west side compton album comming out this summer some real under ground shit that it only travels thru the streets & penitentary curcuit,just like the east trippin,the east trippin was not even meant for cermercial use either for those of you who don't know,it was only meant for healing from the loss of ridahs we lost in skyline in the year 2000,some how the easttrippin got into the wrong hands & befor you know it it was every where from word of mouth & controversy,with todays technology the shit was mass productive thru out south east almost every one has a cd burner & made its way on its own .it was not intensional,then some how it went thru the penitentary curcuit & a lot of the piru inmates cds' were apprehended because of potential rioting.i saw the potential it had and started duping them right out of my house,& the rest history.ive sold 2000 or more here & compton swap meet back & forth,the two greatest hits were i luv bangin,lincoln mocks,the rasta song on there every one thought it was eekamouse,but it wasn't,it was my somoan homie from the east firus & feely rus relative,but if you wanna get it from the source where its clear qaulity & not 3rd or 4th generation dubbs get at my boy 50cal whos always on the easttrippin curcuit,this is ya boy slokk rikk,oh yeah,whats up i-rocc & coopdville remember me slikk rikk the one who helped you guys get off the ground in spring valley in 95.hoola at a nigga gone.

May 13, 2005
oh yeah i forgot to mension bossman hogg was one of my artists that is taking off,be looking out for the hang gang coming out this summer,this is ya boy slikk rikk that same nigga that tsarted mitchy slick off in 97,baby scarr in 92 who is best known for jay-ofelonys do-low gang i also did tracks for r-beta & magnificent from side wayz entertainment,the lists goes on this is ya boy slikk rikk holla homies gone

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
skyview said:
yall be looking out for that slikk rikk compolation with all his skyline allstar & west side compton album comming out this summer some real under ground shit that it only travels thru the streets & penitentary curcuit,just like the east trippin,the east trippin was not even meant for cermercial use either for those of you who don't know,it was only meant for healing from the loss of ridahs we lost in skyline in the year 2000,some how the easttrippin got into the wrong hands & befor you know it it was every where from word of mouth & controversy,with todays technology the shit was mass productive thru out south east almost every one has a cd burner & made its way on its own .it was not intensional,then some how it went thru the penitentary curcuit & a lot of the piru inmates cds' were apprehended because of potential rioting.i saw the potential it had and started duping them right out of my house,& the rest history.ive sold 2000 or more here & compton swap meet back & forth,the two greatest hits were i luv bangin,lincoln mocks,the rasta song on there every one thought it was eekamouse,but it wasn't,it was my somoan homie from the east firus & feely rus relative,but if you wanna get it from the source where its clear qaulity & not 3rd or 4th generation dubbs get at my boy 50cal whos always on the easttrippin curcuit,this is ya boy slokk rikk,oh yeah,whats up i-rocc & coopdville remember me slikk rikk the one who helped you guys get off the ground in spring valley in 95.hoola at a nigga gone.

Slick Wes What It Do My Nigg Im Glad To See You MAde It To The Site, When Is That Football Game Poping Off With Skyline VS Compton Piru's? I Need That Footage For The Siccness DVD...It's Suppose To Be This Month Right? Skream At Y Boy...Keep It 100

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
oh yeah,whats up i-rocc & coopdville remember me slikk rikk the one who helped you guys get off the ground in spring valley in 95.hoola at a nigga gone.[/QUOTE]

NO...I DON'T REMEMBER THAT...I'VE NEVER RAPPED ON 1 OF YOUR BEATS IN MY LIFE!...SO HOW DID U HELP ME GET OFF THE GROUND IN 95'...I WAS 14 YEARS OLD

BUT WHAT'S UP WIT YOUR LIL BRO...TELL HIM TO HOLLA AT ME

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
coop the football game between the eastside pirus and west side pirus already passed it was held at raymond gonzales park in compton rik has nice photos with group photos etc but hogg gave him a camcorder with a dead battery. but the pix he took capture the essence.

irocc rik was talking about when you rapped with blackbone I was recording some footage with hogg at the studio and rik mentioned that he said you were about 14 and he said you was ahead of your time your vocab was deep I think rik says things that some may take the wrong way( like when he says he started this person off etc.) he just means he recorded certain artists in there early years of there careers maybe you rapped over his beat not knowing it was his or maybe he got it mixed up no disrespect intended irocc these streets are eagerly anticipatin ya album Im a cop it fa sho.