best 925/CoCo county albums.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
For me it would be like this...

1. Jacka - Jack Artist (masterpiece, album flowed together like a movie)
2. Husallah - hustling since the 80's (imho best pittsburg album ever, but I put the Jack Artist over it because it was put together with a way better budget)
3. Jacka - Self titled. (dope as fuck, I bumped this shit for years, but havent listened to it since like feb, cause it makes me depressed)
4. Mobfigaz - self titled ( C-bo's norcal version of pacs outlaws, platinum producers, young and hungry rappers, the album that put the 925(it was 510 back then) on the map.
5. mob trial ( ap9, jacka and hus, over amazing nick peace beats, when I copped this album, I had 2 jl audo 12w6's in the trunk, as with most rap albums, they gotta pass the test in the car, I dont listen to music on headphones, this shit is amazing, stand out tracls include sleep with the fishes, and My 15th Birthday)

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
the first mob trial was and still is dope as fuc

sleep with the fishes was that one
that shit used to make my whole car rock back and forth with the subs lol. Too me that is a classic bay song, a beat that hella pounds, and somebody spitting game like a mother fucker.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2014
I would say Northern Expozure Vol. 1 was the dopest album to come out the 925 it's 15 years later I can still bump it. Jacka has a ton of good songs but its hard to listen a full album of just him because its so slow. There's a bunch of good 925 music but not all on one project like NE1

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I would say Northern Expozure Vol. 1 was the dopest album to come out the 925 it's 15 years later I can still bump it. Jacka has a ton of good songs but its hard to listen a full album of just him because its so slow. There's a bunch of good 925 music but not all on one project like NE1
and in jacks old shit, he busted with more fire.

That shit is far from slow to me, dude still gets my hyped to this day.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
For me it would be like this...

1. Jacka - Jack Artist (masterpiece, album flowed together like a movie)
2. Husallah - hustling since the 80's (imho best pittsburg album ever, but I put the Jack Artist over it because it was put together with a way better budget)
3. Jacka - Self titled. (dope as fuck, I bumped this shit for years, but havent listened to it since like feb, cause it makes me depressed)
4. Mobfigaz - self titled ( C-bo's norcal version of pacs outlaws, platinum producers, young and hungry rappers, the album that put the 925(it was 510 back then) on the map.
5. mob trial ( ap9, jacka and hus, over amazing nick peace beats, when I copped this album, I had 2 jl audo 12w6's in the trunk, as with most rap albums, they gotta pass the test in the car, I dont listen to music on headphones, this shit is amazing, stand out tracls include sleep with the fishes, and My 15th Birthday)
after he passed i was reading jacka interviews and apparently the jack artist was made on the cheap cuz they ran thru all the mob figaz money by then, the self titled on the other hand allegedly cost $300k to make

Jun 21, 2006
Yea, A-wax-65 Gz in a jordan briefcase is my favorite album from that area

Jacka (RIP) made some great albums like his first solo or the jack artist album, but there were quite a few skippable tracks on them in my opinion. Husalah has a great flow but his solo albums were not living up to my expectations at all.

Its all a matter of opinion obviously

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
after he passed i was reading jacka interviews and apparently the jack artist was made on the cheap cuz they ran thru all the mob figaz money by then, the self titled on the other hand allegedly cost $300k to make
Wait ...huh? ...what?

300k to make the album?

Or 300k made from the album?