BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2006
LOL imagine the photoshoot...

Photographer: "Alright Bern just hold that pose for 10 more seconds and you got yourself an album cover!"

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
L O 2 the muthafuckin L

Nice Thread. And laughin at an album cover is not hating. There are tons of rap albums that look fuckin hilarious which at the same time have some classic music on em.

People comin in here tellin others to stop hatin and braggin about Berners moves are killin me. All of you made jokes about somebody before, for example Michael Jackson, so you consider yourself haters as well?

May 30, 2006
People comin in here tellin others to stop hatin and braggin about Berners moves are killin me. All of you made jokes about somebody before, for example Michael Jackson, so you consider yourself haters as well?
This is the point I made in another post

"But" my ass...This is where u should of stopped.....This is all the thread is about.....So what, we're laughing at the cover...Where does that fit in to bashing his hustle, so-called power moves or rap skills.....The only people who have brought those things up are the people who have come into this thread calling themselves defending this guy.
What I said here is similar to what ur saying Mike but someone said I had hate in my post.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
me and toes had a cartoon he was putting together and this was the sound track.. bottom line. i have no controll on artwork thats not on bern one ent or green team inc... bottom line.. do i want this kind of exposure no??? but the reason i said what i said was because some people that are artist on here post threads and coulnt pay for any kind of views let alone positive or negative feedback, cuz they aint doing shit and no one cares
Berner..that cover was from an actual picture, you posed for the picture,therefor you had control
Unless Julio took you and a photographer out to pull a lick...?

You have control over the use of your image and name, you mean to tell us Julio just had the artwork created and you had no say of how the next man portrays you on an album your affiliated with? I mean if that ain't what your saying.....what exactly are you sayin?

If I signed to BlocStar for example...and X raided had some cover art made for my album, and its got a crip theme and blue rags on it and garden blocc crip all over it....I'm gonna talk to X and say..."homie, I'm glad we workin together, but I ain't a crip and I don't want folks thinkin I am"

Just like you should have said. "Julio homie I ain't on the streets jackin fools in the mission with you, I got money....I don't want folks to think I'm tryin to be hard now"

I'm sayin, quit makin excuses .....its half your album, how the fuck do you have no control over the artwork or release
Its all sounding too familiar.....

I don't wanna make waves, I've seen this happen before we might get berner murked ya'll...he gonna try speakin up and we gonna hear about him gettin killed in vegas 2 weeks later...

I wonder how longer before Berner starts wearing the huelga bird and a lot more red....

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
me and toes had a cartoon he was putting together and this was the sound track.. bottom line. i have no controll on artwork thats not on bern one ent or green team inc... bottom line.. do i want this kind of exposure no??? but the reason i said what i said was because some people that are artist on here post threads and coulnt pay for any kind of views let alone positive or negative feedback, cuz they aint doing shit and no one cares
Berner..that cover was from an actual picture, you posed for the picture,therefor you had control
Unless Julio took you and a photographer out to pull a lick...?

You have control over the use of your image and name, you mean to tell us Julio just had the artwork created and you had no say of how the next man portrays you on an album your affiliated with? I mean if that ain't what your saying.....what exactly are you sayin?

If I signed to BlocStar for example...and X raided had some cover art made for my album, and its got a crip theme and blue rags on it and garden blocc crip all over it....I'm gonna talk to X and say..."homie, I'm glad we workin together, but I ain't a crip and I don't want folks thinkin I am"

Just like you should have said. "Julio homie I ain't on the streets jackin fools in the mission with you, I got money....I don't want folks to think I'm tryin to be hard now"

I'm sayin, quit makin excuses .....its half your album, how the fuck do you have no control over the artwork or release
Its all sounding too familiar.....

I don't wanna make waves, I've seen this happen before we might get berner murked ya'll...he gonna try speakin up and we gonna hear about him gettin killed in vegas 2 weeks later...

I wonder how longer before Berner starts wearing the huelga bird and a lot more red....

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
its not that i dont like dude, i hate people that buy their fame and piggyback the rap game

"you just cant cope...no hope..some of you niggas need to stay on your set and try and slang dope"

dude has improved, but they lying and playing gangsta on album covers is weak, dude is obviously julio's puppet....

but as long as rappers smoke weed, berner can pretend to be a rapper

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
I CALL BULSHITT BAYSICK BULLSHIT
**ATTENTION ARTIST AND EVERYONE ON THE SICC**

DON'T NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SICCNESS USER "UNDERGROUND"OF BAYSICK CLOTHING/www ugcustoms com
IT HAS BEEN 4 MONTHS SINCE HE WAS PAID THE FIRST HALF OF PAYMENT FOR A LOGO. THERE WAS NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT HIM REGARDING THE PROJECT BY MYSELF AND MY ASSOCIATE WERE HE CONTINUED TO IGNORE US. AND WHEN HE FINALLY RESPONDED HE CONFESSED HE DID NOT EVEN ATTEMPT THE JOB. HE CLAIMED HE WOULD ISSUE A REFUND. ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO. IT TAKES APROX. 2 MINUTES TO REFUND MONEY ONLINE. WE ARE WAITING.
looks like a mistake he forgot about but i cant call it how it happened. i'm not him and i dont know how you tried numerous attempts to contact him.

what i can call, and what i have seen is: numerous satisfied clients for quality work for joog. in this industry many people "flake" or "shit happens". i'm still waiting for weeks from people that said they'd hit me next day... it happens. and often.

either way, "underground" is high quality and legitimate. if what you say is true, he will make it right times two. and your example is a rare example of business with him. he doesnt have a personal assistant on his ass about his schedule/routine; hes a human with many things happening from many aspects.