BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
What spotlight? I've only heard of Berners name on this sight and seen a couple Murderdog ads....Thats not much spotlight.

"But" my ass...This is where u should of stopped.....This is all the thread is about.....So what, we're laughing at the cover...Where does that fit in to bashing his hustle, so-called power moves or rap skills.....The only people who have brought those things up are the people who have come into this thread calling themselves defending this guy.

A few majors calling don't mean shit homie...Even if u get signed that don't mean shit....Alot of artist have signed to majors and never released an album on that label.

Thats like me saying I got 4 calls this week from jobs interested in what they seen on my resume....Thats good and all but unless I pass that background check, piss test, and job asessment test and hear the words "Your Hired" then them calls from them jobs don't mean shit.
damn why so much hate 4?u act like dudes competing against you in a campaign run or somethin chill out really..

Sep 5, 2008
funny how i didnt see one not one negative comment on jacka and amp video.......
the reason people hate on you is cause you gotta find a niche berner...

see you're a hustler rap wise for sure, but youre just an avg dude, you gotta come up with something like uhh... chingo bling. he's a hustler, found his niche.

The average guy niche talking about stuff hes never done in his life dont work