BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
So anyways regardless the pic is alil hahaha for reals tho maybe the music is slappin IDK...but this is the reason why Berner gettin hella views and regardless his name is gettin out there even if hes buyin his way in the rap game ....shit most ppl do that or they know somebody in the industry but if u canrt take a joke then idk what to tell ya.but u should post soundscan and paystubbs then maybe ppl will shut up!

Feb 9, 2003
If this is the kind of exposure Berner wants, that's him.

The Siccness could get an exclusive to download the next Perez Hilton album. Don't mean I'm downloading it.

Only press Berner seems to want is the press-ing of some cack up against his lips.

Aug 7, 2003
So anyways regardless the pic is alil hahaha for reals tho maybe the music is slappin IDK...but this is the reason why Berner gettin hella views and regardless his name is gettin out there even if hes buyin his way in the rap game ....shit most ppl do that or they know somebody in the industry but if u canrt take a joke then idk what to tell ya.but u should post soundscan and paystubbs then maybe ppl will shut up!
name out there on siccness.net does not equal album sales

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I CALL BULSHITT BAYSICK BULLSHIT
**ATTENTION ARTIST AND EVERYONE ON THE SICC**

DON'T NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SICCNESS USER "UNDERGROUND"OF BAYSICK CLOTHING/www ugcustoms com
IT HAS BEEN 4 MONTHS SINCE HE WAS PAID THE FIRST HALF OF PAYMENT FOR A LOGO. THERE WAS NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT HIM REGARDING THE PROJECT BY MYSELF AND MY ASSOCIATE WERE HE CONTINUED TO IGNORE US. AND WHEN HE FINALLY RESPONDED HE CONFESSED HE DID NOT EVEN ATTEMPT THE JOB. HE CLAIMED HE WOULD ISSUE A REFUND. ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO. IT TAKES APROX. 2 MINUTES TO REFUND MONEY ONLINE. WE ARE WAITING.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Berner ain't got to expose shit outta his personal life....ie check stubbs, etc. Most people on here are talking mad shit because most u are failed rappers. Maybe u r a so so rapper who ain't got it like Bern does. Regardless whether he's featured on their albums or not it don't matter. He might even be doing a lik bit better than people on those albums right bout now. Unfortunately, the music business works in much the way u see it happening from Bern. He must have an album coming soon. You are a genious.
"Weekend At Bernies" Coming Aug. 18, 2009!!!!!

Jun 25, 2005

DON'T NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SICCNESS USER "UNDERGROUND"OF BAYSICK CLOTHING/www ugcustoms com
IT HAS BEEN 4 MONTHS SINCE HE WAS PAID THE FIRST HALF OF PAYMENT FOR A LOGO. THERE WAS NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT HIM REGARDING THE PROJECT BY MYSELF AND MY ASSOCIATE WERE HE CONTINUED TO IGNORE US. AND WHEN HE FINALLY RESPONDED HE CONFESSED HE DID NOT EVEN ATTEMPT THE JOB. HE CLAIMED HE WOULD ISSUE A REFUND. ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO. IT TAKES APROX. 2 MINUTES TO REFUND MONEY ONLINE. WE ARE WAITING.
oh shit

Damn, put on blast. Looks like dude doing shady ass business practise. Good look on that warning, was gonna hook up a few homies of mine that are djs his info, not no more.

May 30, 2006
We need to support the artist's that are in the spotlight
What spotlight? I've only heard of Berners name on this sight and seen a couple Murderdog ads....Thats not much spotlight.

Maybe it wasnt the best cover I agree but
"But" my ass...This is where u should of stopped.....This is all the thread is about.....So what, we're laughing at the cover...Where does that fit in to bashing his hustle, so-called power moves or rap skills.....The only people who have brought those things up are the people who have come into this thread calling themselves defending this guy.

ALSO I HEARD A FEW MAJOR LABELS HAVE BEEN CALLING ASKING ABOUT THE BERN AND I KNOW THIS 1ST HAND SO HE"S DEF DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.
A few majors calling don't mean shit homie...Even if u get signed that don't mean shit....Alot of artist have signed to majors and never released an album on that label.

Thats like me saying I got 4 calls this week from jobs interested in what they seen on my resume....Thats good and all but unless I pass that background check, piss test, and job asessment test and hear the words "Your Hired" then them calls from them jobs don't mean shit.