BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2008
Wtf berner i know youre reading this thread, please come out and say that this is a fake. Whoever made this cover had to put some thought into it, and if it was you. You thought you was getting roasted before this!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
damn I can't wait to see what berner has to say about this shit

just when it seemed like the siccness was finally starting to like berner more... I swear I was seeing nothin but positive comments about berner recently... then he goes and does this shit

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
FOR REAL HOMIE...TELL US THIS COVER IS A FAKE

IF IT IS A REAL COVER

I DONT KNOW WHY ANYONE WHO BRAGS ABOUT HAVING OVER 100 RACKS WOULD THEN HAVE AN ALBUM COVER SHOWIN HIM ROBBIN SOMEONE? WE KNOW YOU DIDNT COME UP FROM ROBBIN PEOPLE, YOU CAME UP FROM THE CLUB HUSTLE..right? How you go from jookin to jackin , ain't it supposed to be the other way around?

HOW COME OLE BERNIE DIDNT ADVERTISE THAT COVER ON HERE....MAYBE CAUSE HE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

BERNER...YOU HANGING WIT THEM THUGS LATELY EH.FIRST YOU WAS MR MONKEYMAKIN WEEDHUSTLA..NOW YOU OUT POCKET CHECKING FOOLS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT IN THE MISSION AND LEAVING 2 WITNESSES THAT WOULD SNITCH YOU OUT FOR A CUP O NOODLES AND A DOLLAR?...

Not a good look bruh.....

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
We all say he's getting better, and good video Berner but the reality is he is a Bottom Shelf rapper w/ ok videos . He's is still in A ball tryin to get to the majors.....

He fucked up by trying to act GANGSTA on this one. Berner stick to the likable funny chubby white guy in Frisco. It WUZ working.

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
First of all.. Someone drew that. U see what any cover I have
control of looks like.. All I no is all the music sounds right. As far as me
I'm in Atlanta at grand hustle studio wit young la and killer mike.
Going crazy hard out here. Dj cannon mix tape coming soon!!!!

Sep 5, 2008
First of all.. Someone drew that. U see what any cover I have
control of looks like.. All I no is all the music sounds right. As far as me
I'm in Atlanta at grand hustle studio wit young la and killer mike.
Going crazy hard out here. Dj cannon mix tape coming soon!!!!
you a god damn liar.

thats a REAL picture, that got colored/cellshaded.