BERNER ( THE WHITE ALBUM ) 4/19/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
TRYING TO DECIDE IF ITS GONNA BE A DOUBLE ALBUM OR NOT...SO FAR THE ALBUM FEATURES

WIZ KHALIFA, KILLA KYLEON, J DAWG, BIG KRIT, AMPICHINO , FREEZE, J STALIN, KILLA MIKE, COZMO, YUKMOUTH, YOUNG NOBLE, EQUIPTO, MIKE MARSHALL, STEVIE JOE, PHILTHY RICH, SAN QUINN, WILLIE HEN, HOMEWRECKA, LUCKY LUCIANO,... WELL I CANT REMEMBER EVERYONE....LOL...IM HIGH..THERE IS 36 SONGS ALL CRACKKKKK!

PRODUCED BY
COZMO, BIG KRIT, PAKSLAP, MAXWELL SMART AND DJ FRESH...

4/19/11

May 13, 2006
youngMONC.blogspot.com
make it a double disc.........its well worth it......u dropped hella projects last year.....so its only fitting to drop ur second album as a double disc.........this the one u been workin on for hella long.........dont skimp out on the songs.......

but besides that.....everyone cop the WHITE ALBUM....on 4/19/11....
then look out for PUBLIC ENEMY with BERNER - AFTAH SUM - LIL EVIL

Jan 21, 2011
do a double. with the hype this shit has in my circle at least.... it can be big for you. im not a rapper..... you know better than me what the difference in profit is (between single disc vs. double).... if its worth it to press those up... i say do it.

and if you do a signing for the album do it at the rasputin in campbell!!!! lol

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
there is plenty of solo songs.... i just like putting together dope collabs so much its hard not to add someone crazy dope on the record.... i think people are going to be very impressed...the song with me and smoke dza from ny ius crazy......... man me big krit and killa kyleon record is even more crazy....

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
what happened to this being all Berner.....I know I read a post last year with you saying it would be an EP with no features... either way I will check it out.

Feb 14, 2004
@BERN I THINK WHAT YOUR DOING
W YOUR MUSIC IS THE SHIT
TOP OF THE LINE PRODUCTION
AND YOU VE SHOWD YOU CAN RAP
ALONGSIDE THE BEST OF THEM
I SEEN SOME SHIT IN THE 91SICCNESS FORUM
ABOUT X RAIDED BEING WILLING TO COLLAB
W WHO EVER
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU TAKE CONTROLL
OF ONE OF HIS PROJECTS

Mar 20, 2007