Berner is done?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
Apparently so... today he posted on instagram saying...

"After Hempire album and 420 show im done,,im done with everything i have my hands in..i cant help everyone..i need to focus on me and my kid"

Then

"I wear my heart on my sleeve . I have open arms to everyone . It's still not enough . There is no way to be successful where I'm from . The Bay Area will eat you alive . It's never good enough & someone is always mad . I'd rather move to Hawaii & open a small restaurant .. I don't need no sympathy or even support . It is what it is . I have done my job . Now I want live . With 4 lawsuits going at the same time & 5 different calls on what I'm doing wrong or not doing . I give up . Dead serious .. I love all my supporters & all my real friends. It's time for me & my family now"

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
ITS KIND OF FUNNY CUZ ANY AND EVERYBODY HAS OPINIONS ABOUT RAPPERS AND THEIR MUSIC BUT NOT MANY PPL RESPECT THE LIFE OF THE RAPPER BECUZ THEY'VE NEVER BEEN IN THE POSITION TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES TO BE 1 OR ENDURE THE LIFESTYLE. YEH IT SEEMS LIKE A CAKEWALK JOB CUZ THE STUDIO IS EASY SHIT BUT THE ROAD AND CONCERTS AND DEALING WITH FANS AND HATERS CAN TAKE A TOLL ON ANY HUMAN. THAT IS IF YOURE OPEN MINDED ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THAT BEING A RAP ARTIST, SELLIN MERCH AND MUSIC ETC. IS ACTUALLY A REAL JOB AND NOT JUST A GAME OR A FASHION SHOW

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Berners heart and passion where always there, but like rudy from notre dame, sometimes heart and passion arnt enough, the truth is he is horrible at rapping, he ruins every song he is on, and makes whoever makes albums with him look like a desperate bum putting out a album with such a wack mother fucker.

Jul 19, 2007
Berners heart and passion where always there, but like rudy from notre dame, sometimes heart and passion arnt enough, the truth is he is horrible at rapping, he ruins every song he is on, and makes whoever makes albums with him look like a desperate bum putting out a album with such a wack mother fucker.
u right . rip to the Jack but I never felt their music made any sense.
Berber is good at bringing people together he should never rap again but play background

Denial

get strunk!
Mar 5, 2014
U know.
''A little reality check . Found this pic . I can't give up . Not when you do it for the kids . Even though Janelle is my only child . I take care of her brother & sister like they are my own . Even after me & their mom split up . I hustle & work for my family .. My mom wouldn't let me give up ... My pops won't let me give up . I won't let me give up . I'm gonna do the best to keep this shit going .. Music is my therapy & my passion ... The clothing line & water company and all my other partnerships took so much time , energy creativity & my own $$$$$$ ... As far as the multiple lawsuits ..... It comes with success ... Im gonna do my best to rep my area & put light on the talent in my city . Im gonna Do my best to keep in touch with all my friends new & day one ... I'm also not gonna let grown men's emotions effect me anymore ... My Bizz partner asked me today ... Bern ... Why you Make so much of your life public . Why ??? Cause that's who I am . My supporters no who I am . They know I'm human & the love me for that ... If you follow your heart & genuinely try your hardest to be a good person . How can you fail .... Love y'all ! Goodnight''

from the fb page haha.