BERNER - EVER HEARD OF HIM ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
MY BOY BERNER HAS BEEN WORKING HELLA HARD LATELY GETTING SONGS RECORDED AND ALBUMS TOGETHER.
HE HAS 5 ALBUMS IN THE WORKS... HIM AND EQUIPTO CALLED
"TRACK MONEY & PACK MONEY", HE HAS AN ALBUM WITH HAJI CALLED "UP IN SMOKE", HE HAS A SOLO PROJECT TITLED "WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S", HE'S WORKING ON A RAP AND R&B ALBUM WITH MATT BLACK (FATBACK) FROM THE CLICK CLACK GANG, HE'S WORKING ON A EUROPEAN ALBUM CALLED "BERN BIGOLO THE EUROPEAN GIGOLO" AND HIM AND JACKA HAVE A ALBUM IN THE WORKS.
HE HAS FEATURES FROM EVERYONE FROM SEAN PAUL AND BUMP J TO C-BO AND B-LEGIT ON HIS SHIT. PLUS ALL HIS PRODUCTION IS TOP QUALITY.
CHECK HIM OUT AND GIVE HIM A CHANCE, HE IS REALLY DOING HIS THING

YOU CAN VISIT HIS MYSPACE: MYSPACE.COM/BERNER415

WATCH HIS VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE:
WE GOT IT - BERNER, SEAN PAUL & SAN QUINN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWf-1_W95EM

BERNER - BERNER & K LA DI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iql3KDm5NpM

AND VISIT THIS ST. LOUIS WEBSITE THAT HAS A VIDEO CLIP OF HIM HERE IN THE BAY AREA (WWW.RIVERFRONTRADIO.COM)

HE ALSO HAS A MIXTAPE WITH DOW JONES OUT RIGHT NOW. THAT WILL BE UP FOR FREE DOWNLOAD SOON AND COMES WITH A LITTLE DVD FOOTAGE

Nov 15, 2005
Ya I've heard of him. He's coo man. Those vids are nice. Thanks 4 the links. Appreciate it. I'll be lookin' out 4 his projects..esp. the collabo with Jacka.

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
i no alot of people are quick to hate, so thanks for all positive and negative feedback, check out the music and videos, me and gold toes just started a new album with jimmy roses, ALL IN UR POCKETS! u can ask anyone in the bay area rap game that is really a factor and not only will they say the no me herd of me and still fuck with me, the will tell u im one of the hardest working guys out here! bern one up

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
ok

City Situation said:
I saw a video of him and he was annoyin to me. Then I heard a few songs and they werent nothin special so I dont really listen to him.
so what songs have u herd and what was so annoying, just wana no, its cool everyone has there own opinion, but i could get up here and say photodoctor is 10 times better and ur shit looks like a imitation, but that would be some plain hatred being thats how u make a living right! hola at me anytime with some real feedback i would love to no what was so ANNOYING

Nov 7, 2004
BERNER IS A HARD WORKIN DUDE..HES MAKING ALOT OF MOVES THIS YEAR..IVE BEEN WORKIN WIT HIM AND PRODUCING ALOT OF HIS NEW MATERIAL..HIS MUSIC DEFINITELY HAS INDUSTRY QUALITY..HIS WRITING IS CRAZY..AND HIS HOOK GAME IS ON POINT.PEOPLE MAY HATE AT 1ST BUT AFTER AN ALBUM YOULL BE CONVINCED HES NOT AN AVERAGE MC....CONGRATS TO MY DUDE.HES MAKIN HAPPEN FOR HIMSELF YOU CANT KNOCK THAT...ALSO HES GOT TRACKS WIT SLIM THUG, BUN B , AND B.REAL(CYPRESS HILL)ALL IN THE WORKS..SO YOU WILL BE HEARING SOME NEW CRACK SOON.

Oct 21, 2006
Berner said:
so what songs have u herd and what was so annoying, just wana no, its cool everyone has there own opinion, but i could get up here and say photodoctor is 10 times better and ur shit looks like a imitation, but that would be some plain hatred being thats how u make a living right! hola at me anytime with some real feedback i would love to no what was so ANNOYING
I dont even really remember but at the time i wasnt feelin some shit I heard on the myspace. Now lookin at it again Im feelin some of the songs, especially Time Flys. I dont like Hyphy swerver or Boom though. The song with Quinn and Sean Paul was decent

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
if anyone wants to here more I will send u a mix tape and some song off of each album in the works. city situations thanks for feed back, I'm gona change my my space songs tomorrow! check out some heat

Sep 17, 2005
www.gurpcity.net
Where's my mixtape muthafucka!!!haha
Honestly I've known Berner for a while now and my dude is more versatile than most of these rap cats out here. He was battling fools smokeing a chopper back in the days and now he's on some cakeing through the industry shit. Don't sleep just cuz you heard a few cuts, this is not some fly by night shit he has been working hard for a while now. I got cha boy!!! STRANGE!!!

Nov 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
Don't forget to mention that Berner got that GENSTAR stamp of approval!!!!!
Guess what the MAIN INGREDIENT is to being a successful independent artist/label owner???? IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HUSTLE BABY!! Bern get's more done in one week than most of you lazy ass rappers do in your career. Y'all can learn a thing or two about marketing and promotion by watching the young tycoon's steps. You don't have to like it:) You gotta RESPECT it though.
Never knock the hustle Rule # 3

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
Berner said:
if anyone wants to here more I will send u a mix tape and some song off of each album in the works. city situations thanks for feed back, I'm gona change my my space songs tomorrow! check out some heat
gimme a link to download your mixtape
i'll give it a listen