Berner - Drugstore Cowboy [DL Link]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2004
dude puts it together like legos, artwork, appearances, beat selection, its all dope, the only thing i dont like is him rapping. the guys moves and all around producing an album is great, but dude is just not a rapper in wanna hear

Jan 23, 2004
dude puts it together like legos, artwork, appearances, beat selection, its all dope, the only thing i dont like is him rapping. the guys moves and all around producing an album is great, but dude is just not a rapper in wanna hear

Jan 23, 2004
dude puts it together like legos, artwork, appearances, beat selection, its all dope, the only thing i dont like is him rapping. the guys moves and all around producing an album is great, but dude is just not a rapper in wanna hear, he should be a dj khaled typa dude

Jan 23, 2004
dude puts it together like legos, artwork, appearances, beat selection, its all dope, the only thing i dont like is him rapping. the guys moves and all around producing an album is great, but dude is just not a rapper in wanna hear, he should be a dj khaled type

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
dude puts it together like legos, artwork, appearances, beat selection, its all dope, the only thing i dont like is him rapping. the guys moves and all around producing an album is great, but dude is just not a rapper in wanna hear, he should be a dj khaled type
dude puts it together like legos, artwork, appearances, beat selection, its all dope, the only thing i dont like is him rapping. the guys moves and all around producing an album is great, but dude is just not a rapper in wanna hear, he should be a dj khaled typa dude

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
THIS dude puts it together like legos, artwork, appearances, beat selection, its all dope, the only thing i dont like is him rapping. the guys moves and all around producing an album is great, but dude is just not a rapper in wanna hear, he should be a dj khaled typa dude
wait... could somebody please repeat that

::

Apr 25, 2002
i never fucked with Berner. i wasnt feelin his raps when he first dropped and i aint fucked with dude since, but im on track 15 right now and i aint skipped shit. im feelin his rhyme pattern and delivery, like shits raw. but maybe its over them beats cus the first 15 beats are all 9's and 10's, imo. 15's maybe an 8 tho. i dont think i ever heard a rap album with the first 15 beats being that consistently dope, except maybe WCBB 1. i aint ever heard no northern california rap album sound so commercial as far as beats. Come On shoulda had a 3rd verse. that shits hot breh. i was thinkin this album was going to be non-recylable garbage, and i figured Mainey was gonna be the worse one, but that song is so fucking ill. one of the best bay songs i ever heard. im not trollin ya'll.

Props: Mr G
Feb 4, 2012
Bern has come a long way fasho. I been listenin to him since his first mixtape and he sent me hella posters to help promote where im at along with the cd when I ordered it. He shipped that shit overnight to without chargin me extra.

Props: TheInfamous