Berner - Drugstore Cowboy [DL Link]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Unless an artist is mingling with the sicc folk, I'm not even gonna download your shit, let alone buy your fucking album.

berner used to post a lot here but then became too big for us simple folk..
yeah man....he even unfollowed me on twitter once he got too big..

all good though, I still fuck wit his music..

Props: Foul Mouth
Jul 22, 2003
He had a few (most likely Cozmo) beats that were in some of those bigger business videos that lead up to the album that didn't get used. There was one that sampled Gap Band "yearning for your love" (used by Nas for "Lifes a Bitch") and one that sampled a Ralph Tresvant song. They were both dope as fuck and neither one was on the project. That was disappointing.

The art, the quality, the raps to a certain extent all are official and it plays like a legitimate album and not a mixtape. I am not a fan of Berner but credit where credit is due on a quality release.

Props: HOGGLIFE
Sep 26, 2013
i fuck with berner real shit like "another day" "car full of killers" i like that he can take serious life topics and make it a laidback slap. i was looking forward to more of that style. im feelin the so lonely track racin never know highway

i think dude got more potential than this kind of cd but it is called "drugstore cowboy" so not expecting all eyez on me but like i said i think berner can make some real shit that slaps

solid album like the production overall i like it second time around more than first time playing it

Last edited:
Props: HOGGLIFE

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
i fuck with berner real shit like "another day" "car full of killers" i like that he can take serious life topics and make it a laidback slap. i was looking forward to more of that style. im feelin the so lonely track racin never know livin

i think dude got more potential than this kind of cd but it is called "drugstore cowboy" so not expecting all eyez on me but like i said i think berner can make some real shit that slaps

solid album like the production overall i like it second time around more than first time playing it
Those are the berner tracks i like,the laid back serious stuff.

Sep 5, 2013
checked it out..a very solid album..i also was feelin that urban farmer cd.
Yea that urban farmer mixtape slapped! Only about halfway through Drugstore Cowboy, but so far its better. Like that Mainey track with Huslah and Gigz. Been a fan since Weekend At Bernies. Aye Berner man you've gotta lotta momentum right now, keep it goin!

Jan 22, 2007
Few classic berner songs on their but some just arent that great. production is quality and features are good. Just isnt good as urban farmer, drought season, blow etc...This isnt something that should have been pushed back. Ill still support the homie but its not that classic shit. 7.7/10-Sorry im from the era of "No skips" record albums

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^LMFAO! I been giving it a few spins for the last couple days. I dunno if it will be an album with lots of replay value cuz it's kinda getting old to me already, but it's definitely not a trash CD. He had hella good features on it, I like how he got them Do Or Die cats on a track.