BEHIND THE SCENES ** KRYPTO & HUSALAH VIDEO SHOOT ***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
looks of cool potential visuals if shot right, hopefully hus can finally put out a dope song after getting out of jail

Dec 4, 2007
i was at that thang it was rocking...! Danked out u snatch that part out when huss speaking on the kid being a real nigga,lol...!

But now understand people when Krypto drop his new album called "RARE BREED" he gone change the game and ima be right there beside him,lol.... real talk all the trax i heard was on a whole another level this next album will put Krypto in the full front mark my words....

Jan 26, 2006
i was at that thang it was rocking...! Danked out u snatch that part out when huss speaking on the kid being a real nigga,lol...!

But now understand people when Krypto drop his new album called "RARE BREED" he gone change the game and ima be right there beside him,lol.... real talk all the trax i heard was on a whole another level this next album will put Krypto in the full front mark my words....
Kryp) Thanks Fam!!