BEFORE I VANISH......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I just noticed Tay's post I didnt previously see before I cursed his name for ignoring me

IM FAMILIAR WITH THAT DANCIN BABY...BUT I DIDNT EVEN HAVE A THOUGHT....I JUST SCROLLED RIGHT PAST IT. THAT AINT WHAT IM HERE 4.
#RNS
Well.... I feel like a huge asshole (probably because I am one). My bad TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 I was just having a bad day, I take back any of the disrespectful things I said, but I aint gonna be a dick rida... you made a few stupid ass posts on here just like me, only difference between you and me is that your music gets you an established rap career and my music just gets everyone on this board to hate me, lol

You cool with me tho, hope I wasnt too much of an asshole, fam

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Dont trip,it's a process. U either got what it takes or u don't. Try not to let that bother u. Don't get mad,just get even. Imma be me regardless. I get hated on too but I use it as motivation.
#YUP YUP
Exactly what I said, hate is more motivational than love... your a cool guy when you turn that capslock off, lol

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet at first you wanna try to fit in by talking shit to Tay, now you wanna be friends with Tay? your like ah Blue Poodle trying to get any kind of attn. GTFO

I know for ah fucking fact you and Tay arnt cut from the same cloth! Didn't I say ah while back we should shut the flood gates?

Nov 11, 2006
Well.... I feel like a huge asshole (probably because I am one). My bad TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 I was just having a bad day, I take back any of the disrespectful things I said, but I aint gonna be a dick rida... you made a few stupid ass posts on here just like me, only difference between you and me is that your music gets you an established rap career and my music just gets everyone on this board to hate me, lol

You cool with me tho, hope I wasnt too much of an asshole, fam

Dagrimfaggotjuggalo=Tays own personal cheerleader/dickrider

Nov 11, 2006
Dont trip,it's a process. U either got what it takes or u don't. Try not to let that bother u. Don't get mad,just get even. Imma be me regardless. I get hated on too but I use it as motivation.
#YUP YUP
Who are you and what have you done with Killa Tay? The real Mr Tay doesnt believe in lower case letters or periods

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet at first you wanna try to fit in by talking shit to Tay, now you wanna be friends with Tay? your like ah Blue Poodle trying to get any kind of attn. GTFO
No, I just dont believe in sustaining pointless beefs when there is already too much negativity in the world