Been gone for a while, here's my ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I ain't posted on the siccness for about a month now. I'm just tryin' to figure out if X knew about that verse that C-Lim spit on Retaliation. I thought that X and Lynch was cool, or is that some beef that's just between Lynch and C-Lim???

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

some say that x knew nada about them verses c-lim spat u know
others say lynch and x had funk because lynch wouldnt produce his album u knowc-lim posts on here so pm his ass n ask him yourself homeboy

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

yeah i used to think he was fake too but turns out he used to post under the name bigg c-lim bacc in the day and had artist under his name
but yeah thats the real c-lim
nigga aint on here as much as he sued to be though

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
THA RIPPA said:
well in the past....he has had....whew

cuzzthamagicdragon
c-lim
big c-lim
tha c-monsta
cuzz lightyear
super cuzz
charlie locco
Alright my bad thats a long list and it would be hard to keep up with him. I didnt think that he had that many. Alright then your right about my post being stupid cuz someone should have to give him every time he changes.

Apr 25, 2002
if "c-lim" is the real c-lim...that fool is a punk. i aint tryin to talk shit to the real artist if that isnt him....but he started a topic sayin fuck lynch n shit.....i mean handle shit on the streetz!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
All Hallowz Eve said:
So basically no one knows what the fucc is up with this topic right? Oh well...

Only Lynch, X-Raided and C-Lim know this. People on here can only guess unless they know any of them.

and about ure post bein stupid....all in sarcasm homie...im glad you didnt get it twisted

I wasnt going to get mad or something becuz I didnt really know all the facts plus what would getting mad at your post do? nothing. So I dont see a reason to get mad at someone on the internet but thanks for explaining that to tho homie.

May 8, 2002
The way I see it, if X-raided had beef with Lynch, he would say so. When has X ever not said what he wanted to? He wouldn't need an amateur to speak for him, that's for sure. Nobody had even heard of C-Lim until he started talking shit on SAC A INDO. He's a buster.

May 3, 2002
Yeah I just thought maybe the subject had came up before and someone had the info... When I heard that verse I was like what the fucc is this?? It kinda hurt me... If you're as big a fan of Lynch and X then you wouldn't ever wanna see some beef between them muthafuccaz... If they ever hook bacc up it's gonna be the most anticipated collabo in my life... But comparin' C-Lim and Lynch... Shit C-Lim could have dropped his own album WHACC-A-INDO...

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

naw i think x knew maybe
but as far as c-lim being a busta hell naw that nigga a ace cool rapper u know that shit he put down uh whats the name? oh yeah what that 'n' like that shit was tight couple pop star beats but otherwise itwas tight still bump that shit daily
but fucc thats old news now though all this c-lim/lynch shit
i think we heard the last of it