BEEF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Rent it at Blockbuster. That way you can try before you buy.

"What you got a little beef with me?, well I got a big fat meatloaf for your ass!" - Tech N9ne

Jul 12, 2002
its pretty good. i wasn't a fan of the order it was put together in. kept making me think it was going to be over and then it would jump into a story about another beef. it spent way too much time on some gay ass mob deep beef with some kid nobody had even heard of. i liked it overall though. the best part was seeing nate dogg swing a golf club at some dude. it was either bg knoccout or dre'sta, i havent seen a picture of either of them dudes so i dunno.

Aug 1, 2002
MURDER_MANCON said:
Aint Yuk in there too? Do they got interviews wit him or are they on some speculation shit?
THE MOVIE SHOWS A QUICK CLIP OF THE LUNIZ AND BRINGS UP A TITLE TOO SHORT VS LUNIZ. THE MOVIE DIDN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT ABOUT THEIR BEEF. OVERALL A COO MOVIE RENT IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT..........

Dec 7, 2003
i think it was real weak, i usually like anything about rap, but this was boring to me, i didnt even finish watching the whole thing, it has ALOT about old skool beef, and its mostly eastcoast stuff, but i kept rewinding that nate dogg part, shit was off the chain.