Beauty Of The Month!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
now in like 1 month sydal is going to be talking about how much realer he is than all of us and how we're all losers that cant get no pussy
I'm realer than all of you and you're all a fuckin joke 'cause you have to watch a bitch suck a dildo on siccness. I get pussy every night from Rated-10 models ONLY, who also blow me and swallow. They usually don't do that shit on the first night, but I'm special...and they usually fall for me while they are working...right after the first dance.

May 16, 2002
I don't know about asking girls for pics for a website. That's kinda like walking around and asking women to let me take a pic simply because I think they're attractive. I can't see myself telling some bomb chick, "Yeah, email this Homie with your pic so he could put it on a website." Anyway you slice it, it just comes off creepy all the way around.

If your working up to slutty pics etc. I seriously believe there are women who won't like to be a part of that, so you better be clear on what it is your doing when you explain it to them.

Just sayin' though, Breh.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I don't know about asking girls for pics for a website. That's kinda like walking around and asking women to let me take a pic simply because I think they're attractive. I can't see myself telling some bomb chick, "Yeah, email this Homie with your pic so he could put it on a website." Anyway you slice it, it just comes off creepy all the way around.

If your working up to slutty pics etc. I seriously believe there are women who won't like to be a part of that, so you better be clear on what it is your doing when you explain it to them.

Just sayin' though, Breh.
This round of pics is supposed to be tasteful...we don't even need full body shots. And we have a few on board already, just need a few more. How is it creepy? It's beauty of the month. Pics posted, people vote..we name a winner. Profile them a little, talk about their interests, and what they look for in men. It's a men's online site. It's no different than putting their own pics online and having people vote (i.e. FaceTheJury.com).