Beat Battle Round 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Pick Top 2 beats you were feeling!

• Total voters

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
The poll has the option for multiple selection, pick your favorite 2 beats or Producers to move on and face off verse each other.

P @phreakey

Elemenno @Elemenno

BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO

1 @1 e-low

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2005
Just got done listening. I'm not even gonna vote y'all. Fuck that. Lol. I know y'all got better beats than that. Them 4 beats r horrendous. Redo that damn round. Lmao!

Apr 20, 2005
whoa we got a badass over here, dr.dre.
dr dre. i wish man. but yo i was just bein honest man. i've heard beats from u guys before and i was impressed. i guess i expected alot more. 2 guys i dont want to be matched up with in a 1st round r Rasan and Indecent the Slappermaster. but honestly sorry for my uncalled for criticizering. i was throwin back a few that night. them beats did sound better with the volume turned up

Apr 20, 2005
Well dude didn't even get a beat in by Friday? LOL. When this beat battle is done I'm down to keep it moving and get on the next one regardless how many people want in so the karate kid can bring it. We will see. To be continued.............
yeah im gonna bring it phreaky boy fresh. and miyagi is coming with me

Props: phreakey
Dec 28, 2009
BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO so next round beat by Friday? Or will you need More time? And for the.next round can we use samples or how you wanna do that?