BBQ canceled in San Jo?!?!?! Move to the 916

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Just my personal opinion, and anyone can chime in on this but I've always said the 91-Siccness BBQ, should be held in Sacramento...Now that the event is canceled for 09/11...

I think the 916 should be considered...There is a great park out in Carmichael...with huge picnic areas, and a concrete stage already built into the park...

Jul 21, 2004
www.cpixel.com
Yeah they should have the bbq in $AC but not in carmical.....they should have it down town at that big ass park called like McKenly Park or some shit like that???? i duno but where ever they have it its all good....much luv :cool:

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i think the only problem is getting the people who run the parks to permit them to have the event. now being the type of music that will be at this event and them being narrow minded and not liking the people who make and listen to this music at this event. so the type of event being held is the real problem and i doubt there's enough money to pay for the insurance and whatever else these people will throw at them to prevent it from happening. evne if they let them i bet there will be hella cops "watching"

Jun 19, 2004
That would be cool, don't know much about past events but if there's gonna be alot of kids it would not hurt to have a bounce house or two, if it does go down in sacto, I can get bounce houses rented for hella cheap...........

Aug 19, 2004
@you all

Let that ce the reason it was canceled. You all know the get down and Carmichael park? come on now keep it gangsta and have it at William land park or Mckinley park....square bears kick it at carmichael park.....it wont jump there.....trust
I will ce there.....lim :cool: