Bay rider the gang- smigg dirtee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
mosess187 said:
Skanless Kansas! Tha MidWicked....785 to tha 816 ya Dig! Home of da Flatland Hu$tla's....Get it Got it Good!....yA Feel me....My nigg we pop ya shit up here to I-RoCC...you already know!...you got love here, and don't get it twisted i aint trying to ride down on ol' boy but it just fuck me up when niggas be looking up too the wrong nigga's in the game Man!....come and snatch up these niggas down here who HUNGRY! ya dig niggas here don't get the oppurtunities you Muthafucka's be coming along!....yeah niggas may have never left ya hood and all that shit!...but you can get ya ass in Whip and roll a few blocks over and Boom! you niggas got the diamond district, clothes and REAL BIG shit going on....Multi-Millionaire niggas!....i can go on and on man....NIGGAS is Spoiled out there Man! LOL all that Cali Sunshine!....i tell my niggas now...just like CALIFORNIA had it's gold rush back then....the MIDWEST IS a FUCKING GOLD MINE...get ya picks and axe's.....Mid-We$t Whale'N out!....
how you know that niggaz is looking up to the wrong nigga? Because he wears glasses? Dont get it fucked up Rich The Factor got love for Smigg we did a show in September with them cats Rush and them and its all luv. I been in plenty of shit with smigg both streets and music so you dont even know whaut u speakin on dog.

Sep 27, 2005
All i'm saying real reconize real and REAL he Aint never been!...shit my nigg i can sit here and tell you all the shit i done did but fo' what?...to prove to a muthafucka i'm hard?....aint about that....my point is Why is it when a nigga get a record deal...muthafucka's start claiming they the hardest too set foot...I'm a boss and all that bullshit!...Man get that shit outta here!!!....I was at the Show! and seen him all out of pocket!...nigga was looking spooked than a muthafucka, nigga would'nt move unless the MEXICAN moved around and that on everything..his SHADOW!..now the white boy A-WAX! now he politican-networkin' the whole time...not breaking a sweat, but ya boy, you could see it all in his face, his demenor, nigga stepping on niggaz heels and shit!...so fucked up i'm like DAMN! who is this lil paper wieght ass nigga Bro? LMAO........Now he might turn into the incredible hulk when he get back to Cali...and you niggas Lap it up....soaking you fools wit that Square spitt!!...not me CUZZIN'...Whale Stains N My DriveWay!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
CARLOS ROSSI said:
B-12.....speak on this cuddy! why dont smigg fucc with them g-blocc niggaz?
why dont smigg fucc wit wut G-Blocc niggas???

and to other dude..
obviously if im not better than ur "local rapper" u dont listen to smigg, cuz smigg dont run around sayin he the "hardest nigga to set foot".. every post u got on here is sayin sumthin about me. so it seems theres sumthin personal behind all this, was it ur "heel" that i accidently stepped on, and u felt disrespected by it, cuz honestly thats sumthin so small to even remember damn near a year later.. and whos "the mexican"?? lol.. to keep it all the way funky, when we went out there it was real close to the mac dre/fat tone situations, and everybody was talkin about a midwest/bay beef (which was hype, cuz it was love and the 2 regions alaways had love for eachother) and yeah niggas was cautious.. niggas aint dumb, we dont know wut to expect, but we went.. and it wasnt all like that, how u makin it seem, thats wuts makin me feel like theres sumthin personal involved, u tryna make it seem like niggas is shook of the midwest, when i been havin niggas out there and Been goin out there. Any nigga that know me know im not a loud hyphy nigga, i dont know if thats wut u was expectin. but niggas know imma low key nigga, so u mite just have me fucd up

Sep 27, 2005
Lol.... you was holdin' tha burner under that there coat?...don't get it twisted you was just the topic of the day!...my point to my nigg was every muthafucka wit a record aint no "BOSS"....let me reinerate....niggas need not forget it's only enetertainment!!!...Cut the Crap!

Apr 25, 2002
i wasnt tryin to make smigg look like a turf hopper or anything else for that matter..i just said i didnt understand him bein from sac why he was in bay rider the gang..u explained to me that he has lived in the bay and is connected with the bay so thats why...which is good enuff for me

do your thing smigg

Aug 16, 2002
Smigg Dirtee said:
why dont smigg fucc wit wut G-Blocc niggas??

You Know like T-nutty, Sav Siccness, Bleezot, Big No Love, 24th street Menace, Hurricane Insane.....I know you have worked wit Young Bop right? I aint tryin to say you aint a reala cuzzin i done heard a couple thangs about you in these streets...but now from a FAN of pretty much all 916 muzik i would like to see you network a lil more wit cats from the 916.....being from sac you know we got alot of talent!!!! a smigg dirtee and Sumthin Terrible callab would be slapp!

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
CARLOS ROSSI said:
You Know like T-nutty, Sav Siccness, Bleezot, Big No Love, 24th street Menace, Hurricane Insane.....I know you have worked wit Young Bop right? I aint tryin to say you aint a reala cuzzin i done heard a couple thangs about you in these streets...but now from a FAN of pretty much all 916 muzik i would like to see you network a lil more wit cats from the 916.....being from sac you know we got alot of talent!!!! a smigg dirtee and Sumthin Terrible callab would be slapp!
Smigg has done at least 3 songs with t-nutty. 2 on his debut and 1 on god made dirt. not to mention devious, luni, and c-bo. i'd like to hear him with x-raided though myself.

Sep 27, 2005
Well Mr.aliaz...why don't you tell everyone here at sicnness what is the true meaning of the word "BOSS"?...what makes this sweet and sour chicken looking muthafucka a "BOSS"...for one the nigga aint never and will never go gold!...shit he aint seeing Bronze...i mean i just wanna here what your excuse is?...ooh i get it...your michael jackson's #1 Fan<< you hold the monkey!

Apr 16, 2003
mosess187 said:
Well Mr.aliaz...why don't you tell everyone here at sicnness what is the true meaning of the word "BOSS"?...what makes this sweet and sour chicken looking muthafucka a "BOSS"...for one the nigga aint never and will never go gold!...shit he aint seeing Bronze...i mean i just wanna here what your excuse is?...ooh i get it...your michael jackson's #1 Fan<< you hold the monkey!
you need to see a doctor for ur issues brah

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
CARLOS ROSSI said:
ive done alotta shit wit Bop, thats lil bro, alotta shit wit Nut, ive done shit wit G-macc YEARS ago that just never dropped, Im on X-Raideds new Album thats comin, ive done shit wit Luni, ive reached out to No love, just havent got the chance yet, ive done shit wit Tall Cann that should be droppin soon, the Fam bam(devious, tallcann, half pint and eightball locc) im not in Sac as much as i used to, i move around, i grew up wit niggas like Bad Business, JDK, of niggas outside of the Blocc, that i would like to rocc wit, me and jdk will be soon, with that said, alotta shit just hasnt been released yet, but im in the billin like a lightswitch.. and i would love to do sum shit wit Gangsta Dre my big homies from 21st came up wit him real tuff, i just dont know how to get ahold of him..

look out for niggas like T-Rush from Valley hi crip and Sav Tree sum of my niggas that i came up wit from the Blocc and valley hi.. its good

Aug 16, 2002
Damn some Smigg DIrtee and Bad Buisness would be slap! you should make that happen smigg! Some of my Folkz are affiliated wit Hogg Life if you really tryin to make that happen wit Gangsta Dre I can shoot you a number maybe yall can make something happen! Good shit on the JDK callab too mayne that should be real nice.....a Smigg & Bueno Tracc would be slappin too or a Smigg & Flossalini Tracc would be major heat he be on here you should get at him!

Aug 16, 2002
YEE now thats what i am talkin bout smigg....see thats all it takes mayne come on here and inlightin niggaz to your movement...keep it going smigg! I will be on the look out for them callabz!