Bay rappers targeted in shooting in KC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Just caught this on the morning news. Apparently some rappers from california were followed after leaving a local radio station, 90.1 FM, and their vehicle was fired upon in the Brookside area of KC at about 3 am this morning.

I know C-Bo, I-Rocc, Messy Marv, Mac Dre, Luni Corleone, Killa Tay and others are in town for a show tonight. The news isn't saying who exactly was in the vehicle, but the only person who was injured was a Kansas City man, who also is a rapper.

Anyone else hear anything about this yet?

May 2, 2002
I heard about that on the news at Noon. They showed a picture of the rappers, but I couldn't tell who they were. They also said that an AK-47 was used in the shooting.

@ jesse james

Its been country homie. I know that much and I don't even live in the city. I'm from the Northland, which is as country as you can get. Back in June, some kid was killed by the McDonald's on North Oak. Dude was fresh outta high school too. Shit's gettin' serious out here.

Nov 24, 2002
One Person In Critical Condition

POSTED: 7:39 a.m. CDT October 17, 2003
UPDATED: 7:48 a.m. CDT October 17, 2003

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Investigators are looking for a person who opened fire on a rap group in Westport early Friday morning.

Witnesses told police that just after 3 a.m., a person with an AK-47 assault rifle in a pickup truck pulled up behind the rap group's SUV as they were leaving a radio station and opened fire.

The driver of the SUV tried to speed off with the gunman following. The shooting finally stopped in Brookside near 61st and Main streets. The gunman fled the scene. Police chased the attacker for a time but were unable to make an arrest.

One person from the SUV was injured in the shooting and was reported in critical condition.

Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.

Fat Tone got shot and there were C-Bo, Messy Marv and Luni Coleone in the car...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
by Locster
West Coast Mafia ain't all that untouchable after all. They got lit up.

YOU CAN'T COME IN THE MIDWEST SCREAMIN "West Coast Mafia" this/that and NOT EXPECT the MidWest, whether its bloods or homies, to roll up on you.........

that shit was not random, it was planned.....OBVIOUSLY.

ITS NOT A GAME, WCM know that, aint that what they always sayin.

SIDENOTE: NOT ONLY SHOULD YOU BE STRAPPED IN YOUR CITY...BUT WHEN YOU Cripped out and in BLOOD(kc) city, promtiong your shit, YOU SHOULD, WITHOUT A DOUBT, PACC A STRAP, SPORT A VEST....and watch your bacc and both left/right sides.

Example:When you leaving a building and you see a vehicle lurking in the shadows that looks suspect......hhhmmm

AINT NO SOUR TALK INVOLVED, ONLY TRU talk!

BEST WISHES GOES OUT TO FAT TONE and FAM!

D-Locc

Oct 18, 2003
c-bo stays strapped and suited up with a vest thats evident from his shows.i was'nt there so i can't say what happened that night.but bo is a G.a known gangster doing shows like he do? you would only expect to watch your back.he been reppin and bangin but you gotta remember he got it on cd's and tapes shipped across the country.of course some fools would want to test those nutts.it's a risk which ever way you look at it especially when you got a name for yourself.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
c-bo stays strapped
maybe/maybe not

but if you have a strap and someone dumpin on you, shouldnt you be dumping bacc????!!!!

The Po-lice said they were no shells in the car and the driver said that no one was shooting from his vehicle....
meaning no one in Tone's ride was busting bacc....

but who knows.......................

d-locc

Jul 5, 2002
Tremendos said:
d locc KC aint no blood city its crips out here to homie. its just a lotta wanna be ass niggas out here that like to wear red.
i notice that too, but most of them wear blue too, but i heard c-bo got shot too