Bay rappers targeted in shooting in KC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
Damn u niggas flipped this shit big time. Niggas shooting because Bo yells west coast mafia, get the fuck out of here. Bringing the blood and crip shit back, come on man. All u KC niggas know aint no body tripping on what color no nigga is wearing. If a nigga got funk with u here 9 times out of 10 it has something to do with what u have done. not red or blue man.

Sep 23, 2002
^^thats real. and in KC fat tone known for the dirt hes done, it aint no random attack. he got more enemies than most of yall know, and now that hes comin' up and who hes runnin' wit, thats gonna bring even more enemies that neither him nor bo knew about. and theres haters all over KC, more people wanna see you fail than succeed. any nigga from KC will tell you that shit.

and as for the blue and red shit? no doubt the red outnumbers the blue here, but neither outnumbers how many pretenders there are.

you never what it could be about, maybe its the past catchin' up to one of them or all of them, or somebody trying to make a name for himself by taking them out. you never know. all that can be sure of is that it wasnt a random hit. i dont think somebody would follow you shootin' just to get ur attention for an autograph

Feb 3, 2003
Yo, I am with 3rd on this. This was not about BLUE/RED, WEST COAST/MIDWEST, this was about dirt coming back to haunt Tone! Cats in KC, that know the game, know why!

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
I wasnt necessarily talking about Tone, Im cool wit the nigga and I hate to see shit like this happen to anyone. I was just saying this "niggas aint trippin on red and blue its a respect thing now" Respect me and ill respect u.

Nov 2, 2003
All Suckel Free baby.

SO do anybody know who shot at Fat Tone and the homies,why would some STL niggas come to K.C. and shot at TAY and them,that would start some shit because K.C. and Cali would retaliate serious on some STL niggas.You understand me It's Real.

Nov 2, 2003
Get at Me!

I'm tired of you bitch ass niggas talking about the MidWest and this Blue and Red shit,nigga this shit was most likely over some fonk he did back in ther days and niggas is ready to retaliate.In K.C. we don't trip off Crips and BLoods some niggas still do but it's BLocc status around and niggas here kill just like niggas anywhere else but its about Bloccs and Kansas City puts it down all you bitch niggas talking down on the City.

4Blocc
4500 on mine
K.C.Boss Niggas.