Bay rap & Khayree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2002
I was just thinking how no new rap releases have no production from khayree......has he fell off that much that artist like jacka,40,too short,thizz ent,frontline,keak,mess, quinn,big rich, ya boy,team ,clyde, nickatina,hoodstarz,etcccc......dont want a beat from him? IMO he is one of the most talented producers from the bay ever.......i would like to see artists from the bay and him collab.....

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
His live instrumentation on the classics was top notch....But I heard some more recent beats a while back and it seemed like he was tryin to fit the hyphy trend and it just didn't sound right. I have a feeling if he went back to his old formula on the beats, he could add ALOT to the game

Dec 9, 2006
I've been talking to Khayree since last year when I was making Ghostride the Whip and now for American Gangster. He's a very low key guy, doesn't really want to be in the limelight anymore. He's coming out with a dvd, and producing a couple of youngsters.

DJ Vlad
www.VladTV.com

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
I've been talking to Khayree since last year when I was making Ghostride the Whip and now for American Gangster. He's a very low key guy, doesn't really want to be in the limelight anymore. He's coming out with a dvd, and producing a couple of youngsters.

DJ Vlad
www.VladTV.com
Yah that dvd is the bizness.Some of yall may of missed out on some of the previews he dropped on us some months back but for those who saw them know the dvd will be extremely good.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
what is the quintessential khayree produced album
Khayree brings you "The Blackilation".

also Mac Mall "Illegal Business", but if you are looking for Khayree production from all angles, from Rock Guitars to R&B Production to Mobb to The Original Khayree and Ferg Vallejo Production it is Khayree brings you "The Blackilation".

May 15, 2003
khayree wanted me to work on a documentary he was making, but im not sure what happened, i just never ended up working on it. he seemed like a cool guy though, i remember back when i talked with him he told me he's working on the blackalations part 2 and 3. my guess is, khayree probably wants to have total control over how his music sounds, and most rappers just want a beat, he probably doesnt wanna put his name on it unless he's producing EVERYTHING. i could be wrong though, it's just a guess