BAY HOP GOLDEN AGE PLAYLIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2008
I'm a relatively new listener to Bay hop, and I've got a few golden age albums but I know I don't got the essentials. I know the siccness got folks with a mental library of that Mob shit so I was wonderin if someone would hook up a list of classic albums I should cop.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
There is alot of good stuff out there IMP - Cellski - GLP - Dangerous Crew - Too $hort - 415 - Richie Rich..

If you are interested we can really put you up on the San Francisco artist in our latest mix. Artists include :

Sucka Free Classics include tracks by Rappin' 4-Tay - Cold World Hustlers - Double D - Gangsta Rhyme Posse - Psycho - Fly Mar - IMP (Cougnut RIP) - Dush Tray, Nomad, & Zigg - TPO - Ive Low - San Quinn - JT The Bigga Figga - NOH Mafia - RBL Posse - Cellski - Do or Die - Two Illeven - Hugh EMC - Lil E & Young Know - OC Dre - Sugar Bear - Hitman (RIP), JJ Boy and many more....

Disc 1 has 28 tracks and disc 2 has 29....

check the trades board for the full info...
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=278580

Feb 18, 2006
11/5-a 1 yola
11/5 fiendin 4 the funk
imp-back in the day
cellski-mr perdictor
herm-trying to survive in the getto
san quinn and messy-expolsive mode
guce -pure pressure

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
cold world hustlers - iceland
Co-sign. One of my favorite bay albums ever.

IMP - Ill Mannared Players
Mobb CIN - Richmond Roulette
NOH Mafia - N*ggaz On High
EZSD - Game 2 Be $old
Dush Tray - I'll Rather Lounge
Dush Tray - The Coldest
Young "D" Boyz - Straight Game
Skip Dog - 1st the Money Then the Power
JT the Bigga Figga - Playaz n' the Game
JT the Bigga Figga - Dwellin' in tha Labb
San Quinn - Live N' Direct
SIC - Long Lastin'
11/5 - Fiendin' 4 Tha Funk
Cellski - Mr Predictor
RBL Posse - Ruthless By Law
Mr. Sandman - 10% Love Me, 90% Hate Me
Hitman - Solo Creep

There is a ton more, I'm tired and that's just of the top of my head.

Nov 18, 2003
alot of Oakland shit yall been leavin out Dru Down, The Luniz, 3 X Krazy, Too Short, Bad N Fluenz, Hieroglyphics (Del, Souls of Mischief, Casual and Crew), Dangerous Dame,The Delinquents, Cydal, Seagram, Hobo Junction and alot of the stuff already mentioned 415 / Richie Rich, Spice 1, Rappin 4-Tay, Hugh E-Mc, GLP (JT, Quinn, D-Moe and Seff), San Quinn and Messy Marv, RBL Posse, Cougnut / IMP, Cellski, CWH, 11/5, UDI, Dush Tray, Mac Mall, Mac Dre, Dubee, Ray Luv, Young Lay, Totally Insane and the list goes on ... get a few to start out with and others will catch on by association

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hey r8r thanks man. you hooked me up with the mac's shit, i'm the same kid btw
Ahh whats up playa, didnt realize you were on here. Hod did you like the Mac?? Alil differnet but can see where he was going with the music...

Jan 17, 2008
Ahh whats up playa, didnt realize you were on here. Hod did you like the Mac?? Alil differnet but can see where he was going with the music...
for sure definitely felt it man, you can tell it was made in that era when conscious rap was gainin commercial success right before gangsta rap infiltrated everything. it's dope though for sure, not what i expected at all, thought it was gonna be old school gangsta. a pleasant surprise though for sure. one of the tracks has a sample that mac dre uses in the adventures of al boo boo, it was sick to see where he got the inspiration.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
alot of Oakland shit yall been leavin out Dru Down, The Luniz, 3 X Krazy, Too Short, Bad N Fluenz, Hieroglyphics (Del, Souls of Mischief, Casual and Crew), Dangerous Dame,The Delinquents, Cydal, Seagram, Hobo Junction and alot of the stuff already mentioned 415 / Richie Rich, Spice 1, Rappin 4-Tay, Hugh E-Mc, GLP (JT, Quinn, D-Moe and Seff), San Quinn and Messy Marv, RBL Posse, Cougnut / IMP, Cellski, CWH, 11/5, UDI, Dush Tray, Mac Mall, Mac Dre, Dubee, Ray Luv, Young Lay, Totally Insane and the list goes on ... get a few to start out with and others will catch on by association
I wouldn't call Hiero mob, but yes the last sentence is a great thing to say to someone trying to get into a certain genre of music.