Bay Bridges Comp vs. NE 6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
GOOD SHIT....IT SOUNDS LIKE WE'RE DOIN' SOMETHIN' RIGHT....MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE STARTIN' TO GIVE US A CHANCE....I'M SEEIN' A BREAK IN THE WEATHER SHORTLY....HOPEFULLY....MUCH APPRECIATION HOMIEZ, BIG THANKS....

Jul 27, 2005
I just snatched up "DEMONS IN MY SLEEP" O.G. cover though. It's not the Newer cover. I got it for $8 at REPLAY RECORDS in Manteca. Whats The difference between the New & old one? Is their Bonus tracks? Next week I'ma snatch up that NE 4 & 5.

May 3, 2002
ValleyEnt said:
I just snatched up "DEMONS IN MY SLEEP" O.G. cover though. It's not the Newer cover. I got it for $8 at REPLAY RECORDS in Manteca. Whats The difference between the New & old one? Is their Bonus tracks? Next week I'ma snatch up that NE 4 & 5.
Most of the O.G. ones had a really low volume level and it was put out by Koch. The re-release sounds better and its just on East Co. Co. Rec also has bonus tracks.

Sep 3, 2004
ValleyEnt said:
The new one is Remastered and sounds a hell of a lot better, plus there are 4 new songs added at the end... theres no doubt you want to pick up the remastered version...

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Support my folks ya'll!! The album will be up on Northen-Ridaz within the next month and you can stream the album and check out the songs for yourself if you don't feel comfortable swoopin' the album right now...

Aug 8, 2003
NE6 SQUATTED AND TOOK A FAT SHIT ON BAYBRIDGES...

BUT..

BRIDGES IS STILL A FUCKIN SLAPPER, WHATS THAT SAY??? I THINK YALL NEED TOO COP BOTH..

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
NE 6 is Tight on the homeboys side of the game, but the bay bridge comp is tight also that's some hype shit..... Both of em are a must have i've been listenin to woodie since back in da dayz i member when YOC Influenced came out and i'm still bumbin that shit

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
HALF THE TIME AT HOMIEZ & HOMEGIRLZ PADS OR THE BEST WESTERN....THE MANAGER JOANIE AT THE HOTEL HELPS US OUT AND COMPS US ROOMS CAUSE THEY KNOW WE'RE TRYIN' TO DO SOMETHIN' GOOD, BUT THE ODDS ARE STACKED AGAINST US....AND THEY NEVER LET THE POLICE HIT OUR ROOMS UP OR LET 'EM KNOW WHEN WE AROUND, THEY SELL OUR CD'S BEHIND THE COUNTER AS WELL....SO IF ANYONE HAPPENS TO STAY AT THE BEST WESTERN IN ANTIOCH ASK TO SPEAK WITH JOANIE AND YOU CAN PICK UP OUR ALBUMS FOR 10-12 BUCKS I STAY IN 2 OTHER LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE COUNTY AS WELL BUT SINCE 95 WHEN I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE IN ANTIOCH CITY LIMITS AS PART OF THE PLEA BARGAIN I ACCEPTED I GOT USE TO MOVIN' AROUND SO I'M NOT SO EASILY ON THE RADAR....BUT TRUST ME, I'VE NEVER LEFT ANTIOCH....