Bay Bridges Comp vs. NE 6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2004
First off, Northern Exposure 6 is very tight dont get me wrong but in no way shape or form does it even get close to comparing to Northern Exposure 1 which will always be in my top 10 favorite cd's ever, as it should be in anyones who likes bay area rap... I havnt listened to the entire Bay Bridges Comp but its pretty coo, not as good as NE 6 though...

NE 6 is wayyyy better than NE 5...

May 3, 2002
I have both but, I gotta go with Northern Expozure 6, im glad people are starting to open up there eyes and see Woodie for his music.. he's one of the best producers in the bay area, period. His lyrics are some intelligent shit.. (Some) people just gotta get past the Norteno shit.. I can't believe that would turn some people off, forget this scrap this scrap that shit.. yet they can listen to some rapper claimin/rappin about crip, and not think anything about it.. judge the man's music.. it's top notch...

Jan 27, 2005
c watz koo bout WOODIE iz he aint all bout $krap diz N $krap dat. 2 me one of hiz bezt songz iz Talez Of A Killa. dat song iz hard. i havent heard da bay bridge comp but i heard NE6 when it waz on Northern Ridaz N it waz hard az hell

Nov 8, 2004
WOODIE'S ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL WITH THIZ "HOMEBOY RAP GAME" HE BRINGS MORE TO THE TABLE THAN OTHER NORTE GANGSTA MUSIC...EVERY NOTHERN EXPOZURE COMES HARDER THAN THE LAST.. NE 6 IZ A MUST HAVE..

Dec 25, 2003
Damn after all the positive reviews you guys been givin out I really need to go peep dat NE 6 & that Bay Bridges comp since its a Sickwidit album & ive been always bumpin every Sickwidit album from E-40 to Celly Cel. But Northern Exposure, I really gotta have the whole volume collection no matter what other fools say, because I kno Woodie always been puttin out good music no matter what he is or where hes from. That classic double soundtrack Blood-n-Tears was what got me lookin for more of that underground Northern Cal shit! So if anyone is somehow or somewhat biased about this go listen to NE6 pluz the rest of his collection & throw away that phonyass Lil Rob cd cuz everyone knows hes wack & thats nuttin but the truth right there......

Jul 27, 2005
fuckAuserName said:
WoW! Is this forum full fo east co co wannabe gangstas or what?oodie is one cat who need to put the mic down, this nigga is so weak.
Your Just mad cause Other people Besides the ones that Post in the E.C.C. forum are feelin this Gangsta Shit. I got Both albums, and N.E.6 is waaaayy better than that Bay Bridges comp. It dont have "NOTHING" to do with the fact that it's a NORTHERN Based Rap Compilation, its the Music and Production that speaks for itself. and it just so happens that N.E. 6 is shittin all over the Bay Bridges comp. I heard a Few of WOODIE's tracks before, and i liked them. But I never went to Purchase one of his albums. I heard this on NORTHERN RIDAZ and the shit just Blew my wig back!I snacthed that shit up quik.Tight ass "BAY AREA" Gangsta shit.Keep up the Good work WOODIE and Fuck these Hatin ass DICK IN THE BOOTY Punks."Real Recognize Real"...

Sep 3, 2004
I heard a Few of WOODIE's tracks before, and i liked them. But I never went to Purchase one of his albums. I heard this on NORTHERN RIDAZ and the shit just Blew my wig back!I snacthed that shit up quik.Tight ass "BAY AREA" Gangsta shit.Keep up the Good work WOODIE and Fuck these Hatin ass DICK IN THE BOOTY Punks."Real Recognize Real"... [/B]
Then you must pick up without hesitation:

Woodie YOC Influenced (if you can find it) 10/10
Northern Exposure Vol. 1 10/10
Northern Exposure Vol. 2 8.75/10
Woodie Demonz N My Sleep {Remastered version} 9/10

You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!