BAY AREA tattoo shops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Really Bad Tattoos

I don't have any tattoos and I don't plan on getting any in the near future or at any time for that matter. I have nothing against tattoos or people that have them I just have never heard a plausible argument as to why to get one. If I really really like a piece of art I would hang it on my wall or if I had an uncontrollable desire to show the piece of art to the world I would put it on a t-shirt that way when I inevitably get sick of looking at it I can either take it off the wall or give it to a thrift store.

Anyway here are some tattoos that completely boggle my mind. I really can't fathom why anyone would get these things permanently put on their bodies.

Clay Aiken and Linkin Park 2 very different acts which actually have a lot in common. They are both popular now who knows what catalogue of music they are going to release over the next 20 years. What if they release some of the most gut retchingly horrible music that you've ever heard and you've already decided on commit them to your body for life.

I think that's the picture you're supposed to take out of the frame.

Food Tattoos???? Seriously What the Fuck??? Even if you loved hamburgers more than anything on earth and ate nothing but for the rest of your life why would you get a tattoo of one? The naked Indian girl grabbing on to a pogo stick is bizarre but I can understand it a lot more than a fucking hamburger at sunset beside what looks to be a palm tree. As for the guy who decided to get a whole plate of breakfast tattooed on his head I really have nothing to say.

*Update: Due to the many comments I am now aware that the hamburger tattoo refers to a Jimmy Buffet song, but that doesn't make it any less bad.

**Update 2: In Canada corn dogs are called pogo sticks.

If you're old enough to get a tattoo then you're too old to be a fan of Harry Potter. And If you're going to get a Star Wars tattoo why the fuck would you get anything to do with episode 1 on it.

Not that this is a bad tattoo (a bad life decision maybe) but I just wonder what this guy does for a living. I like to think he's a bank teller.

Holy shit this is getting out of hand. This guy decided to cover his whole leg with a joke that not only isn't funny now but will be completely irrelevant in a few years. If history has taught us anything its that Michael Jackson will not look the same in 5, 10 or especially 20 years and by that point no one will remember the movie Home Alone so this guy will be walking around with an extremely creepy and strange tattoo that he will have to explain (if anyone is willing to talk to him).

This takes the cake. If you didn't hear this woman auctioned off the space on her forehead on Ebay the highest bidder was goldenpalace.com. They paid her $10,000 to tattoo their url on her forehead. Apparently she wanted to money to send her kid to private school because the kids grades were slipping. That seems like a noble cause but what the fuck. Get a fucking loan. Pay 18% interest if you have to but don't sell you're fucking face like a billboard. Apparently the staff at the tattoo parlor spent 7 hours trying to talk her out of it. I think she should have listened, the internet as we know it (.com url's etc) most likely wont exist in a few years but a forehead tattoo will last a lifetime.

What the hell is that supposed to be? A groundhog?

This is the reason you see some people with their shirts buttoned all the way up to the top button

Why the hell is that dolphin asleep on the sun?

As you can see this tattoo was well worth the pain it would have been getting a tattoo on the fucking palm.

Candy tattoos? Really? Do you really like that shit enough to commit it to yr body for life?

Remember that mediocre movie "The Crow" from like 10 fucking years ago? Well this guy does and he wont forget about it until he dies.

Is that supposed to be Mickey Rourke?

Not Funny! Simply NOT FUNNY!

No Comment.

What's that old expression again? You catch more fish with fire than you do with vinegar? Something like that.

Do you work in a lighthouse? Or do you just like them a lot?

This is about as annoying to look at as getting a mosquito bite so I guess it makes sense.

Did Jeep pay you to advertise for them or are you just an idiot?

you can never have enough tattoos directly on your head. Especially when they're hilarious.

This joke will never get old.

How cute you let your 13 year old design a tattoo for you.

In my opinion a celebrity tattoo is probably never a good idea, but some are exceptionally bad.

* I'm not going to criticize someone for being a fan of Weird Al but don't you think a T-shirt would suffice?

* I think that the Celine Dion tattoo must have been drawn from memory or something because it barely resembles her.

* Lastly to the person with the Kevin tattoo: Do you realize that you are a super fan of a band that is directed towards 12 year olds and I think they even broke up about 5 years ago. In 20 years people will just assume it's a tattoo of some creepy dude you used to date.

Continuing with the celebrity worship but with a twist.

* Anchorman was an OK movie but definitely not amazing is it really worth this amount of devotion?

* The Mariah Carey Tattoo doesn't even look like the original picture and for some unknown reason they have added things to it.

And in the most bizarre case of celebrity worship... For some fucking reason this person got a tattoo of Angelina Jolie's adopted son Maddox. This completely boggles my mind. Has celebrity obsession actually reached this point? I guess it has. What the fuck has happened to the world.

Do people not realize how short sighted it is to get technology related tattoos.

* I bet the DVD guy has a VHS tattoo on his other leg, a BETAMAX tattoo on one arm and LASERDISC on the other.

* Martha Stewart served what was it a 6 month prison term? Good thing you decided to get a tattoo so the world would never forget how much suffering the billionaire went through in a minimum security prison. You're right it really was a grave human rights tragedy. Hey have you ever heard of Nelson Mandela? Oh OK I didn't think so.

I like to imagine 2 different scenarios relating to Mr. Cool Ice:

1. His friends made up the name purely as a joke and mockingly called him Mr. Cool Ice.

or

2. He came up with the name himself, No one actually calls him that but he constantly refers to himself as Mr. Cool Ice.

both are hilarious in their own right.

Sulu really seems to be forcing a smile for this one. This tat looks like it was made with ink
from a crayola marker (I've never seen a tat so faded).

Here's a couple of dolphin related numbers. In the second one it looks like they're stomping grapes to make wine.

These two come from the "special needs" Tiger collection.

I truly don't get it.

This last one just may be the perfect match for the guy with the dragon dick tattoo.

are those the floor plans to a house? Or am I missing something? Maybe the low budget version of Prison Break?
I wonder what Freud would say about this image. Woman on top, Sausage on the bottom. Transsexual desires?

One thing is for sure. A tattoo will definitely make you more BAD ASS!

A couple of monster chest pieces. I dont really get the deal with the zombie James Brown (from his mugshot pic) and the butterfly/moth, is it really necessary to make it 20 times actual size?

Tattoos directly on your face seem to always work out really well. It looks like "the Dude's" was done by a first time tattoo artist, probably his buddy. I think its funny to imagine that his buddy had done D-U-D and then refused to do the E.

Why?

Yesterday I read an article about a mechanic who had a car fetish in which he would literally have sex with the cars he worked on. He also had an online community devoted to this fetish and claimed that there were over 500 members. This has nothing to do with the above tattoos I just wanted to mention it

I love doing laundry and I think I always will. TIME TO GET A TATTOO!!!

These 3 are so ridiculous that I actually kind of like them. Do you think when the tattoo artist finished the woman tat he took a step back and said to himself "Another job well done". Also when I first saw the "Fuck the World" tattoo I literally laughed out loud.

Contemporary political statements don't make for the best tattoo choices, I mean George W. will be out of office in less than 2 years now. There are probably people out there with Reagan tats that feel kinda foolish right now.

Speaking of contemporary... This reminds me of this old man I know who got a tattoo of telegraph machine when they were the hot thing (his tat also has OMFG written in morse code on it).

bad joke

Companies spend millions and millions of dollars to try and get their logos tattooed on our brains and some people literally get the logos tattooed on their bodies. Unbelievable.

This tat is much scarier than the movie the Shining.

The year 2077:
Kid: Hey Grandpa whats this tattoo you have?
Old man: Thats Britney Spears.
Kid: Who?
Old man: She was a famous pop singer 70 years ago, but this tattoo is a joke.
Kid: I don't get it?
Old man: Well, there was a week in 2006 when she went crazy... it was in all the newspapers and she SHAVED HER HEAD!! Also one of her hit songs was called "Oops I did it again". So I combined the two.
Kid: Your jokes are stupid..... Whats a newspaper?

The best for last!

Jesus Loves you but he hates your shitty tattoo.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
There is dudes like this skinhead tatted up on their faces n shit.... but thats only to make you THINK they are crazy, or riders... generally, I find these types to be utter & complete pussies when it comes to throwin from the shoulders.

one of the many reasons i have no tats yet

that and the fact that im really temporary with the art i like..if i get a tat i will hate it by next year even if i design it

if i started tatting id TRY MY BEST to remain without tats.

Apr 25, 2002
Sacred Rose was tight. They moved from SF to Berekely. Theres Black and Blue Tattoo on 15th or 16th and Guerrero. Also there is 415 Tattoo and theres a cat there named Reno who does nice shit. Ed Hardy owns a shop in North Beach called City Tattoo. Idle Hand on Haight is real tight too. Theres this dude Jason Tyler Grace and theres another dude Jason and they both book 6 mos. in advance.