BAY AREA RAP DVD'S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
We (The Bay) need to keep puttin out Bay Area Rap DVD's. I think a lot of people don't realize how important it is for people to see the rappers they are bumping on the TV screen, you gotta be able to match the names to the faces and you gotta see what these rappers out here are about. The biggest problem is a lot of peeps don't got the connects to slap a DVD together. If you are a producer, rapper, label or just an entrepreneurial mutha fucka, get at me and I'll get u in wit peeps who can work wit what u got. Clients include Celly Cel, Best Buy, Harley Davidson, Cali Hogs Clothing and more.
Be on the look out for these upcoming DVD's from our company: California Lifestyles, Celly Cel's Eye Candy, Nor-Cal Classic Music Videos, and Celly Cel's Videos & More.

What types of stuff are you trying to see in upcoming bay videos?

Apr 10, 2006
i wanna see bay dvds like smack dvds.

with a battle, interviews, freestyles, music videos.

i was gonna make my own bay dvd last summer but nothing came of it.

not gonna do it now and be a trend jumper

Feb 26, 2005
bay dvds need 2 keep coming...but they ned 2 be seen by more than the 5thousand fans here in the bay. they need real distro like my dude chinese mike.

Apr 8, 2004
thats why i like danny dee - cuz he sees the big picture. if only the bay area fans are buying dvds with bay artists then it's pointless b/c you're just preaching to the choir and you ain't promoting shit.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Only thing make sure your editing is good we had a deal on the table for the beats by the bay volume 1 but would have gotten $7.50 a dvd we turned it down and made $10.00 a dvd instead over 12,675 units later I feel we made the right choice volume 2,3,4 are done might rol with the up front money because it took a long of long days and night to get that many off D.C. I feel you it be hard getting cats if you don't know them I remember 40 had to see a trailor before he got on it but after it was finished when he got his xopy he called it the bible of the bay beacause of all the people we got on it and how it was put together I just hope cats don't just put out anything cause that's gonna flood the bay just like comps did wait til yall see volume 2 its gonna show you everything ya need to know from production,nastering,samples getting cleared,lawyers pressing www.beatsbythebay.com

Feb 24, 2006
im tryen to see more dvds like straight out of hunters point , beats by the bay , herms dvd , videos with more meaning showin that they out there really tryen to make things better for there comunity!