Bay Area on 106 and Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
tone21 said:
yeah noone sayin whether dude was a guest or a just an audience member...who was he and what was he doin???
i seen him on tha re-run this mornin he was just a audience member wit tha thizz face on poppin his colla n yellin yadadamean at tha end of each word haha and then he shouted out tha bay area and his school but wen tigga pulled him out tha audience tigga was like show us some of ur yay area slanguage or some shit like that haha

May 7, 2002
yee said:
i seen him on tha re-run this mornin he was just a audience member wit tha thizz face on poppin his colla n yellin yadadamean at tha end of each word haha and then he shouted out tha bay area and his school but wen tigga pulled him out tha audience tigga was like show us some of ur yay area slanguage or some shit like that haha

What did he say when Tig pulled him out and asked for some yay slang?

Feb 10, 2006
thats hard that tig gave dude the spotlight for a sec. he coulda been like a bunch of other hosts who would probably try to shrug the audi member off.

Feb 20, 2006
Nah, everytime I see Big Tigga talkin' about E40 or the Yay, it seem like he does his homework and knows what he's talking about. Props to Big Tigga. He got the slang and history down w/ the yay everytime he talks about us. He knows his hip-hop history, unlike most cats out in NY, who be NYC DICKRIDING 356 days.

Aug 2, 2004
we there

yea i seen dat nygga on there...he came out lil litew8 thizz facin...poppin hiz collar and re-adjustin hiz beanie n shyt...i wuz lookin at da rest uh da audience and dem nyggaz wuz lookin confused as fucc