BAY AREA MC is a finalist for ON THE RISE CONTEST..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
www.gurpcity.net
This is a contest on youtube judged by COMMON,50 Cent, and POLO DADON...
And the only dude from the bay who made it to the finals needs your support...

VOTE FOR CONCEIT'S VIDEO "Scissors & Glue" on the YOUTUBE "On The Rise" rap contest!!!!

I NEED EVERYONE TO VOTE AND REPOST AND TELL EVERYONE THEY KNOW TO DO THE SAME!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/ontherisevote

You can vote once every hour!!! So if you can't make 24 votes a day I understand but a few a day from each one of you will make the difference!!!!!

Thank you for the support!!!!!!!!! VOTE DAILY EVERY HOUR UNTIL SEPTEMBER 5!

go vote

Sep 17, 2005
www.gurpcity.net
Thank you to all the folks supporting your boy, I appreciate the love. But it ain't over till it's over so whenever you can try and keep voting untill Sept.6th. Good lookin again. Every little bit counts.

Sep 17, 2005
www.gurpcity.net
Thank you to everyone who has been sending out updates and keeping the votes up. I love ya'll for that. But I have learned I am in the runnings close REAL CLOSE for first it's only a matter of a couple hundred votes!! SO I NEED EVERYONE THAT CAN TO KEEP AT IT AND SEND OUT MASS E-MAILS and VOTE FOR ME. I hate nagging muthafuckers like this but every little bit counts.
I also heard there was some confusion on how to vote so here's the math....

1. Go to youtube.com/ontherisevote
2. Start a youtube account if you don't have one
3. Sign in once you do.
4. And watch a 4 or 5 random videos(To make your account an active one)
5. Go back to www.youtube.com/ontherisevote
6. Use the arrows to put my video at the top (CONCEIT - SCISSORS & GLUE)
7. Then go to the bottom and press vote.
8. Everytime the timer at the bottom resets you can vote again(Once every hour)

Don't trip on putting the videos in any order, IT DOES'NT MATTER. And the order they are in does'nt mean anything because it is randomly changeing to throw people off. All that matters is that mine is on top.

VOTE LIKE THIS TILL SEPTEMBER 5th,START MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS,TELL PEOPLE YOU NEVER MET BEFORE,STRONG ARM AN INTERNET CAFE...whatever works.

THANK YA'LL AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE SHOWN AND KEEP ON SUPPORTING. Look at it as if I am the Save-a-third world kid fund your cheap as never sponsored. EXCEPT I AM WAY CHEAPER THAN A CUP OF COFFEE CUZ IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 30, 2002
www.gurpcity.net
CONGRATS TO ONE OF SF'S BEST MC's CONCEIT the gurp city allstar vet for WINNING this contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T.B.I.B!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one love rellie!!!!!