Bay Area Gun shops with good selection?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2003
Canyon Sports
887 Howe Road, Ste. F
Martinez, CA 94553
925-229-4867

------------------

that's the spot...
I work right down the street from that joint, at the refinery. Its a coo spot, but you cant barely move in there, they got so much shit. They got a real dope pistol grip/pistol pump shotty in there I wanted to cop...

Dec 4, 2006
I work right down the street from that joint, at the refinery. Its a coo spot, but you cant barely move in there, they got so much shit. They got a real dope pistol grip/pistol pump shotty in there I wanted to cop...

small place, but they do have some nice shit in there...my cousin bought a few thang thangs from there..i can't buy shit cuz i'm an ex felon..

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
if you can legally buy a gun then search online, and theyll ship that specific gun to a gun shop near you (meaning, that person will find a gun shop for you to pick it up at)
will any online gun supplier ship it to a local store ?would this be something the site gunbroker would do?and alsodo you need a gun license already before ordering ?

just go to las vegas, buy a gun and go back to cali.

well if you know anyone with an ID there.

aint like theres any fuckin' checkpoints to stop you.
thats actually where my boy lives now and he got his AK out there. I aint trying to get no bullshit with the strap tho. I want my shit licensed and legal out here. If i need something not so compliant with cali gun laws i could find em easy out here, but i want something to legally protect my fam and not get no charges.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Itll just cost you 100+ for the ffl transfer.
bullshit, thats whoever you were fuckin with..
i aint sayin you didnt get quoted 100+, but 1/4th of the price of a gun for a handgun (what were you buying?) isnt realistic IMO in business standards at all.

will any online gun supplier ship it to a local store ?would this be something the site gunbroker would do?and alsodo you need a gun license already before ordering ?

thats actually where my boy lives now and he got his AK out there. I aint trying to get no bullshit with the strap tho. I want my shit licensed and legal out here. If i need something not so compliant with cali gun laws i could find em easy out here, but i want something to legally protect my fam and not get no charges.

im sure not any site can. i wouldnt doubt that takes some sort of certification and some web sites are strictly local. yeah if you want it compliant witrh cali gun laws, get your gun in cali. its a fucking hassle, but either way youll know you have something that can legally protect you, and you went through the motions to prove it. you know what i mean? thatll help you in court it you ever had to shoot someone.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
im sure not any site can. i wouldnt doubt that takes some sort of certification and some web sites are strictly local. yeah if you want it compliant witrh cali gun laws, get your gun in cali. its a fucking hassle, but either way youll know you have something that can legally protect you, and you went through the motions to prove it. you know what i mean? thatll help you in court it you ever had to shoot someone.
yea i feel what your saying gas...im just going to purchase something locally in store and if i do see something online ill see if i can get it ordered by the spot i go.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah, the place i was looking at to buy a gun would ship for free to a local gun dealer. there was a single shot shotgun for 59.99 i wanted, and i was looking at a .357..

i was watchin this shit last night right? and this dudes uncle shot him on accident...it went through his chest..out his chest..through the door...out f the door..and into the wall behind the door.

you shoulda saw how this kid was bleeding

from one shot...

Nov 1, 2004
bullshit, thats whoever you were fuckin with..
i aint sayin you didnt get quoted 100+, but 1/4th of the price of a gun for a handgun (what were you buying?) isnt realistic IMO in business standards at all.
Got quoted for 100$ from guns, fishing, other stuff in vacaville. I was going to buy a hipoint 380, so 100 would of been damn near 50% of the gun. I didnt tell him what I was going to buy, so he wasn't just trying to dick me cause I wasn't about to spend 200 on the one at their shop. Either way, they get none of my business. I didnt shop around, but cali gun shops are fucking lame and overpriced so I assumed the worst for all.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
californias wacky gun laws is the number 1 reason i'll never move back there. LOL at the government in ca making it easier to get an uzi off the street easier and cheaper to get than a pistol legally from a gun shop. nice move geniuses

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
THERE USED TO BE A DOPE ASS LITTLE OUTDOORSMAN SPOT CALLED HOGAN'S, BY SUN VALLEY MALL... I FORGOT WHAT STREET IT WAS OFF OF... ANYONE KNOW IF ITS STILL THERE??? THEY HAD A GOOD SELECTION OF FIREARMS AND FISHING TACKLE, THE TWO LOVES OF MY LIFE...

Dec 4, 2006
FUCK the ATF for taking away Traders, it was a east bay instution.
but u know why they took it away right? cuz they was selling guns to people and they were being found in the streets of oakland...thats' why they took it away..

they did have a nice selection of guns there and good deals..

Jul 25, 2007
planning on coppin a gun next week for home security and to hit shooting ranges. anyone know what the process is of owning one legally in cali?