Bay Area Gun shops with good selection?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I was checking out gun shops today to get a shotgun but i think ill hit up big 5 tomarrow they got some koo deals on shotty's

Nov 1, 2004
bay areas pretty big, wanna narrow it down? if your close to san fran the only decent shop is tabors in san bruno(?), not in the bay but "guns, fishing, and stuff" has a decent selection in vacaville right off the freeway.

Nov 20, 2006
if you want cheaper prices try gunbroker.com, all you need to do is find a local ffl dealer. I'd sstay away from Big 5...bought an Ak-47 and turns out it was used on a battlefield with
several parts fucked up from an automatic sear..and their is no refunds. If you want a solid rifle for home protection/fun take a look at a saiga-12 and load that shit with target shots, 25 round drum.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
if you want cheaper prices try gunbroker.com, all you need to do is find a local ffl dealer. I'd sstay away from Big 5...bought an Ak-47 and turns out it was used on a battlefield with
several parts fucked up from an automatic sear..and their is no refunds. If you want a solid rifle for home protection/fun take a look at a saiga-12 and load that shit with target shots, 25 round drum.
bay areas pretty big, wanna narrow it down? if your close to san fran the only decent shop is tabors in san bruno(?), not in the bay but "guns, fishing, and stuff" has a decent selection in vacaville right off the freeway.
i dont mind traveling bro thats why i put "bay area" in the headline. If a store has a good selection ill make the trip. I am in the eatsbay area (hayward/union city) but i dont mind heading to others spots.

also i been looking on gunbroker...i actually been looking at them tactical ak47s...and the springfield pistols...kinda pricey but seem like a great buy....and on GB im guessing you will have to have a license before your able to purchase ?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
what is this license you california folks speak of? What do you folks have to do to buy a gun out there? In AZ you go to a store, buy a gun and depending on your background check you will either walk out with it that day or wait 5 days tops. All these gun threads make me want to swoop that .45 I've been eyeballing for 3 months.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
See if there are any gun shows coming near you. You can bargain with people, and get guns pretty cheap (possibly trade if you have some firearms already). Plus, you don't have a waiting period to take it home, you carry it away that day.

Nov 21, 2007
if you remember the name post it up bro!...and i still got that young d boys tape!
its called castro valley gun shop, homie. its off of redwood rd. just go to A street, drive all the way up towards castro valley until it turns into redwood road and its on ur left in the plaza next to the 7-11 and pizza spot. I get shells there or at traders in san leandro.

Jan 10, 2003
Big 5's where I bought both my shottys, never had no problems wit them, best deals in town. But for a pistol, in CA, you gotta be 21 and have a licsence. Guns, fishing and other stuff in Vacaville got coo selection, but them dudes are assholes. Theres another place in Vacaville called The Shooting Gallery, not as much selection, but the employees are hella coo, and they know their shit. Me personally, Im leanin towards a SIG .45, real smooth shot for a .45 You can shoot it at either of the Vacaville spots....

Jan 10, 2003
its called castro valley gun shop, homie. its off of redwood rd. just go to A street, drive all the way up towards castro valley until it turns into redwood road and its on ur left in the plaza next to the 7-11 and pizza spot. I get shells there or at traders in san leandro.
lol @ a gun shop bein right next to a 7-11 and a pizza joint, the two most robbed places in America.. haha

Dec 25, 2003
See if there are any gun shows coming near you. You can bargain with people, and get guns pretty cheap (possibly trade if you have some firearms already). Plus, you don't have a waiting period to take it home, you carry it away that day.
No longer in CA

Gun shows have waiting periods now

I cant get guns legally

My gun shows are the TL and HP

lol