bay area girls are stuck up!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
maybe

AztecSSF said:
For real some of these bay area bitches are hella shady and stuck up. i went to "THE LIME LIGHT" and there was these three asian girl and they just danced wit each other the whole time. hella guys went up to them and asked them to dance. i was like what the fuck shady ass bitches should not even belong in the club. Y go to the club if u aint even going to dance stuck up ass bitches. I went to Oregen and bitches were hollaring at me i didnt even have to holla at them. in the bay u got to spit hella game just to get a girl to give her number to u. dats real. i aint hating on our ladies but dam quit beening shady before u get slap!!!
they were lesbians or just wanted to dance

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Yes, it is true many Bay females are pretty stuck up. Many of these females hold themselves in high regard, which is fine, but then they take it to an extreme. Perhaps they feel that if they are top notch they will get a top notch man (even if they aren't). Or they seem to think men like a challenge. Plus a lot of men want the Princess kind of female.

But have hope, there are a lot of down females that just want a chill man to talk w/. U just have to stop focusing on the club bitches, or the sideshow hoes.

I was single for a minute and the problem I had was that dudes were too straight. Whatever happened to watching a movie, smoking on a joint and luaghing? Some guys need to be taken down a peg or two.

Apr 26, 2002
celly510 said:
i never noticed how stuck up the girls in the bay area where untill i went to other cities like atlanta,

BIG REESE LOC1 said:
When I went to Atlanta them females out there would always hear a nicca out when you got at them, I mean straight dime pieces would stop and come see what you about if you hollered at them.
wut part uv atlanta is this. these females out here are HIGH maintenance, no doubt. i'm confused. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, yall Bay area cats would really appreciate Seattle. The hoes are way more open minded and easy to talk to. I think its cuz they dont grow up around the "pretty" surroundings that Cali bitches do. I mean, its kinda hard to keep a stuck up attitude in a city where it rains all the time, u dig? And Seattle is a real diverse city with a layed back feel....so I think it rubs off on its inhabitants. Plus, Seattle dont really got the whole "baller" thing like Cali do. And if ure a rapper, thats even better. It aint outta the ordinary to run into a professional rapper in the bay, cuz thats where the business is. But up here in Seattle, it aint as widespread....so being a rapper is something unique....and the hoes will love u for it! Shit, Ive had girls jockin just by passin out flyers for a album Im on.

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
I'm really surprised by this thread. I have a couple boys out in Sac and they LOVE to come kick it in the bay cause they say Bay bitches are bout it. They be like all the bitches in Sac are hella stuck up and won't give you play for shit, so they come out here and hook up with all kinds of bitches. I don't know bout the other states but I would think the reason they like Bay niggas so much is cause you eather look like a thug, talk like a thug, or they wanna get fucked by a thug. Hoes be loving gangsta men cause they think a thug will fuck em good.

I feel you on the stuck up shit cause a lot of bitches out here think they're tighter than they really are. They think their dimes when they ain't even a penny. You just gotta kick back when you go to the club/functions cause if your poppin at every bitch in there no one is gonna give you play. Real women like a challenge just like ya'll do. Fuck a nigga thats tryin to pop at every hoe in the parking lot.

Apr 26, 2002
I think bitches are infatuated with outta-town dick period..whenever I go outta state mackin seems a whole lot easier no matter what state I go to, but i'm lucky to get a number at all in my own state.

May 5, 2002
Lets not even get into how disrespectful dudes are to females in the Bay. Did we all forget that part. They call women out of their names be acting like they are doing us a favor by talkin 2 us. The whistles the hollerin from across the street. The best is when a dude walks by me and waits till he gets across the street to say something 2 me and then expects me 2 go all the way over there. Im a bitch if I dont have the time 2 talk 2 a dude. I mean a lot of dudes think they cant treat women anyway. Here many of you are calling them hoes and such---& you wonder why women are "stuck up". Maybe their tired of being treated like a fuck object. Cause when you are asking them for their # thats all women think these dudes are interested. So why would we take you all seriously. And many do too much thinking they can grab on girls. I have been grabbed on in jeans-a sweater and some tennis shoes. Thats why many women are so called "stuck up", because were tired of dealin with ignorant ass shit. Now I can say Ive been 2 the south to Atlanta--I didnt see dudes being disrespectful like that. (Im not saying all men from the Bay are disrespectful tho)

Jul 11, 2002
I feel what you niggas are trying to say but not all Bay Area females hold themselves like that.......I wont lie I've seen a lot of females act like they're too good and that shit can be bunk at times, but you have to keep in mind that there are niggas that come correct and niggas that come with no respect........ For myself if I don't wanna holla I just let them know I got a man.

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
MzGemini said:
but you have to keep in mind that there are niggas that come correct and niggas that come with no respect.
True. There are men that will come correct and those are the ones that deserve your time. The ones that walk up with there head so deap in your chest that you can't tell what color their eyes are, those are the ones that get the "What the fuck are you looking at?!":mad:

May 1, 2002
i apreciate the female responses to this it just seems like alot of women dont even want to make eye contact with anybody. men are like this to though.

I

ImaKilla

Hoes hate

Hoes be so stuck up, it aint no joke. Hoes be with too many white people.

I

ImaKilla

Fat hoes and Asian hoes in Frisco are the worst. In Oakland hoes are a lil loose but are always a problem.

May 1, 2002
LadyNutLoc said:
They're scurred! Maybe if you didn't have all them gold teeth and that fat scar on your face they wouldn't be so intimidated. :devious: lol
im just a regular ass nigga. i aint got no gold teeth or p-coat most of the time. i go to college, got game, look good, got money, but females be acting funny. i mean my barber is a male stripper in las vegas and this dude says its hard for even him to pull a female in the bay.

G

gangsta4real

Lady Nut Loc where do your Asia friends( girl ) live or hang. I try poppin to them but they be wanting white guys. They feel scared to talk to an African American, especially in the SCo.

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
Naw man...They're not my "friends", I know some Asian girls that some of my boys fucked with and they said they were str8 freaks...down for whatever, whenever. Too easy. But I used to have this one homegirl that was Japanese & Black and guys would hella jock her but she had low standards. I had to stop kickin it with her cause there was always drama. She would let her baby's dad hella disrespect her and I almost went toes with that fool cause he was putting hands on her in front of their 2 kids. FUCK THAT!