bay area girls are stuck up!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
i never noticed how stuck up the girls in the bay area where untill i went to other cities like atlanta, L.A., seattle, las vegas. girls down in those cities will just walk up to you and give you there number. even the fine ass girls will give you a chance. if you walk up to a fine ass girl in a bay area club its like a fucking waste of time. even the ugly girls in the bay area are stuck up. i was looking at some girl in downtown oakland and she say under her breath "what the fuck are you looking at?" what the fuck is up with that?? has anybody else noticed that shit. girls just have sticks up there asses around here. i mean i got game and all but it seems like in other cities you can get a bitch damn near ready to mary you within a few days. i think that men probaly outnumber girls in the bay area. it seems like its the opposite in most other cities.

it wasnt always like this. what happened??

Apr 25, 2002
Dam Celly

You aint neva lied. When I went to Atlanta them females out there would always hear a nicca out when you got at them, I mean straight dime pieces would stop and come see what you about if you hollered at them. Out here in the Bay, these broads be actin way too funny style, I'm in the B-Hive like, "Bitch, why did you come to the club half naked shakin that ass, and then expect nobody to try and get at you?" These hoes be game goofy, even the ugly ones.:beard:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yep, sad but true, hoes in the LIBERAL bay area dont appreicate shit, thats why if your treat em like dirty condoms, they love you.

Apr 25, 2002
haha

especially when it somes to antioch hoes SHADY ASS BITCHEZ!!! the typa bitches that talk shit behind your back but then again theres tha white hoez here that r a GARUNTEED FUCC

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
BAY AREA GIRLS STUCK UP? AND YOU JUS NOTICE THIS NOW?

hahahaha..dey been stuck up from the get-go..girls here think there the shit..even the ugly ones..ain't that a bitch?...some of these girls need a head check...it's ok, we clown them if they start acting stupid...anyways, I think LA got finer broads then the bay...especially them japanese girls...woooohooo!!!...Bay ain't got shit for japanese over here....weaaaaaaaaaaaakk

May 11, 2002
Fuck yea I was in LA like 5 months ago, bitches there will listen to what you gotta say even if you aint pushin a nice ride. In the Bay you need to be pushin somethin nice or they wont even turn their heads.

Apr 25, 2002
MAN...here's some bullshit...
everytime we go to a party the bitches be gettin SCURRED as fuck of us...maybe it's cus we roll deep and we're obviosly from the hood, but shit, last night we was at a party and the only cats that would even talk to us was dude throwin it...everybody else was scared as fuck of us...and when we was flowin,EVERYBODY in that mothfucka was yellin and hollerin about how dope i was, tellin their friends and shit how sick I am, but none of them would come up to us to say anything like that cus they were scared or somethin... I've had bitches at parties threaten to shoot us(that was funny) call the cops on us, sick dogs on us, have their boyfriends jump us(their boyfriends somehow always seem to dissapear after the girl says that) JUST FOR GOING TO THE PARTY lol
but then you just lay the bad boy thing on em thick, and they get hooked
if you let one of those chicks affect you in anyway when she starts gettin Stuck Up, YOU LOST A POTENTIAL FUCK

all them girls want you to do is act with some confidence like it don't bother you none and YOU KNOW THEY STILL WANNA FUCK YOU

May 11, 2002
JReezelle said:

i don't agree with that dog. if you got game you could pull a hutch anywhere in a bucket or spaceship. for really.
I agree with you, but whenever I hit up City Nights or some club like dat most of them bitches will just keep walkin when i try to get at them from the ride.

May 1, 2002
Decoy said:
just look at it like this, if you got the game it takes to pull alot of bitches here, you can dominate the rest of the states with it..lol

exactly. i was in seattle and i had about 4 bitches up there that was crying when i left. i thought there was something wrong with them but its really thesse bay area bitches that got it fucked up. i only knew one of thesse bitches for a day and they were letting me use there cars and everything.