bay 2 daygo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Damn you went from 0-60 in a short time..I checked this out already forming my words to give you some criticism without breakin your spirits....from the first song I heard til now this is real hot, the beat the lyrics/flow and sound quality....damn you showin and provin that your a contender, not a pretender

Aug 23, 2005
Yeah its cool,man!You should get in touch wit Battle Locco he messes wit the Bay real tuff and he dope as hell too.Dago HYPHY UP!!!WE Gone Do This Westcoast music life.Go to (rickrockbeats.com)

May 5, 2005
Baby G said:
that was actually pretty good. do yo thang man, fuck all the bullshiet. i wanna see daygo link up & stomp on the rap game
thanks baby g i wouldnt expect that 2 come from u but good lookn i will fuck wit anybody thats serious from lincoln tha coast tha south it dont matter im tryin 2 get this money im really at a point 2 were its like dont give a fuck about none of that bull shit its time 4 daygo 2 come 2gether and really show people we got talent u feel me

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
MAN FUKK WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE SAY, THAT SHIT BRAKKS...N WE GOOOOOOOOOOONE KEEP ON BRAKING...ALLDAY, ALLNIGHT...WE GONE KEEP THAT WAY MY NIGGAAAAA

Jun 2, 2004
k.o-tha-husla said:
thanks baby g i wouldnt expect that 2 come from u but good lookn i will fuck wit anybody thats serious from lincoln tha coast tha south it dont matter im tryin 2 get this money im really at a point 2 were its like dont give a fuck about none of that bull shit its time 4 daygo 2 come 2gether and really show people we got talent u feel me
lol yeah i be talkin shiet. its nothin tho, i be havin my tony yayo moments sometimes. but im feelin what yo doin. i got love for everybody tryna make dayo blow up

well except for a certain artist who's only dissin everybody to make himself look better, but i wont get into that